Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my tolerance has dropped to the bottom

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jan 3, 2003.

1. i stopped for a while and BAM and no tolerance i took 4 hits off a joint and was fucked up way to far it was crazy i was like o shit im to hi and freaked and then so the next time took 1 hit and im good its so weird i wish i had a higher tolaerance so that i could be more then a one hit wonder and so i could actually taste the bud lol! guesss ill just have to smoke alot!

2. thats pretty cool...how long did you stop for to drop tolerence that much?

3. i know this sounds amazing but i stopped for like 5 or 6 days i cant remember (lil hit right now) but i know thats amazing its like the old days but its cool

4. really? Thats good news for me because i havent smoked in about a week either. It isn't easy, i tell you. Even a weak addiction such as weed still sucks...

At least thats some good news for when i finally do get stoned again. maybe my sack will last longer.

5. That is pretty cool, look at the bright side, it saves you weed and that saves you cash.

6. yeah man .. i wish that still happened to me .. i've been smoking a 1/4 a week for three weeks and i cant get buzzed anymore without a fair amount ... sometimes i quit just to keep my tolerance low ....