My toking tools

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Euphoria Ky, May 10, 2011.

1. Hey, I guess the point of this thread is to compare toking tools with other members. When most people think of "toking tools" they think of pipes, bongs, vapes, etc. For me though, it goes a bit beyond that. I have a part time job at a local sporting goods store, and I always show up baked. Naturally, I don't want my boss to know. I always have eyedrops, gum, cologne, and hand sanitizer to hide the weed. I was just wondering if anyone else has similar "tools" that they use as often as me. :)

2. Shrimp Flavored Ramen Noodles shit will save your life.

3. vaporize your bud the high will last longer. vape and then shower if your worried about smell then on to work. my vape saves my life

4. :confused_2:

I love how someone always brings up vaping..

5. #5 Euphoria Ky, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't own a vaporizer and I don't plan to any time soon. Good ol joints and of course my bubbler :) I literally blaze across the street from work too lol, so no time for a shower

6. put two and two together.. vape are talked about alot bcuz there used alot and great , i own glass and love it but i dont see a reason to combust my bud when i could vaporize it thru glass

7. #7 Euphoria Ky, May 11, 2011
    Not what the thread is about though?

8. uhmm ok?

So go to one of the many vaporizer threads and talk about it...

9. #9 Euphoria Ky, May 11, 2011
    ^ this

10. #10 Purple Drank, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011

nah blud vapes are talked about a lot because generally speaking the people who vape a lot are the people who put themselves on a pedestal and bitch about/look down upon anything else, so they need to make sure everyone knows they should vape and that they have one and are of the true master race etc etc

GENERALLY SPEAKING

11. #11 Euphoria Ky, May 11, 2011
    Again, not what the thread is about lol

12. a vape IS a toking tool

i was just making a statement

13. #13 Euphoria Ky, May 12, 2011
    Yes but if you read the whole post you would have known I mentioned not to talk about vapes, pipes, etc