My Timeline

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by laMars, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Ok guys here goes...

So I set up this timeline because I have a weird need to see my plans physically instead of just thinking about them. My plan is to be pulling around 16 oz every harvest.

-I will be growing with 600 watt HPS lighting
    -FFOF soil and perlite , 5 gallon pots
    -Haven't checked out the nutes yet, any suggestions?

Summary: Going to be growing "The Third Dimension," "Spicy White Devil," and "Kalashnikova." The SWD and Kalashnikova are coming from a single fem'd seed. The 3D however, I will be starting up from 5 regular seeds and choosing a mother. Since the Kalashnikova seems to be a heavy producer, I will be able to hopefully get the Sativa pheno that is low on yield but very potent. So most of the weight should be coming from the Kalashnikova. Anyways.... I will be cloning and using the SCROG technique to the max here to reach my goal in yield.

I just have a few questions for those vetern growers who have had or do
    have similar setups to the one I'm describing.

Could you look at that timeline and tell me what you think about the dates? Obviously some of them are pretty rough and will be changed, but my main concern is with clones. I have never worked with them before and really don't know their whole timeframe. Like in the second set of clones, I may have to wait before I take them so that they do not end up veggin for 8 to 9 weeks before I flower them, what do you guys think? So if you could all make corrections to or throw some hints and tips at me about my timeline and plan that would be great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    September 26th -- 5 Regular Third Dimension, 1 Spicy White Devil, 1 Kalashnikova, and some autoflowers dispatched from Attitude
    Oct 7th -- Germination of all the above strains. Photoperiod and Autoflowers
    Oct 14th -- Seedlings
    Oct 20th -- Begin topping / Veg nutrients
    Nov 10th -- Choose 3D Mother / Continue topping
    Nov 14th -- Take cuttings
    Nov 14th -- Autoflowers begin to flower
    Nov 28th -- Put 2-3 clones of each strain into veg / Flowering nutrients
    Dec 3rd -- Start topping clones
    Dec 5th -- Take cuttings (For second run)
    Dec 19th -- Put 2-3 clones of each strain into veg
    Dec 20th -- Harvest Autoflowers
    Dec 25th -- Begin Flowering clones / Flowering nutrients
    Feb 14th - 19th – Harvest first run /Put second set of clones into flower
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. bump. please guys!!!!

3. Are you using the hps all the way through or do you have a MH bulb also?

4. MH, sorry did not include that.

5. advanced nutrients if you have the $$. otherwise i used to use botanicare when i was starting, it works better than nothing and is cheap :)

6. Thanks. Anyone else for helpin out with the times of the clones and what not?

7. fox farm, humboldt, jack's classic, and advanced nutes are all great lines that have been used with amazing results. Just try and mix it up every grow and see which of the higher grade nutes you like the best and stick with it.

8. Just so you have some Idea, for example, I started three small clones (about two inches tall) four weeks ago. As of this morning my Blue Dream clone is 23 inches tall, my Blueberry Kush clone is 20 inches tall, and my Super lemon Haze is 12 inches tall. So yeah, given the right environment they can grow pretty fast!