My Time in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Norvy1, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Well, me and one of my friends and the family went on a little vacation to wisconsin. The first two days of the trip we went to the wisconsin dells. While we were there we probably had a half OZ of some mids. So we roll about 12 joints(you will find out why later). So on the first day we kind of just chilled and didnt smoke. Kinda hung out at the resort and checked out the water and theme parks.

So on the second day we went to the park, and come back to the room and smoke a joint, we go back out and have a hella fun day on the water slides and shit. We come back and smoke another joint, my parents said we could take the car out for the night so, as we were driving high as hell, were looking at all the attractions. We come across a tour of the UPSIDE DOWN WHITE HOUSE. Yes thats right, the upside down white house. So we went and bought tickets, and as we enter the first room of the white house upside down, i start to feel dizzy everything is like glued to the ceiling and my friend is just staring. So as we continue through we come across this fake George Bush impersonator. Seeing as we are completely lit off our ass and walking through the upside down white house, we just bust out laughing as this guy. So when we get out of the tour and are on our way back to the hotel we look at eachother and realize that we probably just did the best thing we could do while high.

If anyone ever goes to the dells, deffinently check it out, it is great and trippy as hell. So the next day we drive about 2 hours to where the dave matthews band concert is being held and we meet up with my friends cousin and we tailgate and all that fun stuf. So we get into the conert and we have about 8 joints left. By the time the concert is done we have 0 joints and all three of us are so fried we cant walk or keep our eveys open. It was one of the best weekends of my life.

I just wanted to share the experience with you guys and if you have the chance to do any of the the things about, dont miss out. IM Out

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds freakin' awesome.

3. I live like 30 minutes from wisconson.. WEll more like 1 hour but wisconsons a beatiful place, on the st. croix

was teh guy who was george bush upside down too or whas he nromal

4. i have my girlfriend who lives there in WI and i accually might move there next summer to be with her more....so i might check it out while im there!!!!

5. Yes he was upside down, there was one like machanicle and one real one, and the real one was right side up, the machanicle was upside down.

6. wieeeeeerd

7. haha thats an amazing story dude, musta been a mind fuck huh?