Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my throat is on fire

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spazx, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I smoked my small spoon like i do about 3-5 times a day, first of today, it burnt the hell out of my throat on one hit, I only killed about 3/4 of the pack but its a small bowl anyway so i dumped it for now. im smoking mids and ive been smoking it for ometime now, I took tylenol today and drank about 10floz of water, Also I have a bad cough and possibly a small fever. If anyone knows why that just happened to me please tell me.
    After about 5 minutes it stopped burning my throat i just feel a little tingle. Please tell me if theres a way to stop this from happening again.

2. Your putting shit in your throat that was on fire. It's not gonna stop burning unless you hit a bong or something.

3. Chances are high that a Big Bong rip will clear your problems friend. Or eat some pudding or ice cream! Idk its always so Yummy after you smoke lol

4. You already answered the question man, i've smoked with a horrible cough and it always hurts when i do.

5. Stop smoking until whatever virus you have passes.

6. Then just take lots and lots of small hits, and after that eat something cold and smooth like someone said ice cream or jello or something.

Same thing happens to me when I smoke with a cold.

7. That burning in your throat was your body telling you to STOP smoking until it gets better. Don't be foolish.