My throat closes up sometimes..

Discussion in 'General' started by unkindone, Nov 22, 2010.

1. whenever I smoke some more potent type bud, my throat completely closes up for like 2 seconds...and it's the most scary 2 seconds ever..

but since it happens maybe once out of every five times I smoke, I'm not that worried...

what got me thinking, perhaps some bowls I get too much smoke/heat and my throat has a reaction against that....possible??

BUT, one other theory I have, is I still have my tonsils...and they are somewhat "puffy" or infected as the doc says... not extremely, and not enough to get food stuck in there (ew)...

could this be irritating them? or what the heck...is it the weed?

2. #2 ripthereefer420, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    dude it sounds like you should go to your doctor. but of course dont tell him you were smoking weed unless hes cool like my doctor:cool: tell him you were eating oatmeal? yeah oatmeal.:p

okay i must have been high, because everything i pretty much said your post defeats it. so im sorry about this and i dont really feel like deleting it.

3. lmao...its chill...

anyone else have similar symptoms?

4. This happened to me last night, like I got the wind knocked out of me. It was really scary but now that I look back on it, I realize it's probably my body's natural reaction to somethin so irritating like thick smoke.

5. nope never happened to me

6. I think you should go see a doctor about it, tell him you've smoked weed and it happened. I don't know about your country, but in my country (The Netherlands), the doc' has like a silent treat. He can't give out any of your information regarding your health, so the weed thing will only be under his knowledge.

7. yeah man that happens to me when i smoke blunts sometimes.. i hate blunts

8. ur supposed to cup the balls