my three good days.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by knorverto, Mar 21, 2011.

1. last tuesday i smoked up with my neighbor and somehow caught the flu. so wednesday at work i was sent home early. sick with the flu and not knowing yet went to the apple store and i was caughing all over the ipad2. so i bring up grasscity and open it like 20 times in 20 diffferent pages. lol i was sick and stoned at the apple store promoting grasscity. lol. so thursday i call in and friday i was off. the great 3 days of my life. not better yet though. so people know who you smoke pot with. cause some people just transmit that shit like no ones buissiness. i know i misspelled a bunch of shit, like buisssiness. just smoke again with my neighbor and feel like i am getting more sick even worse. lol blunts and more blunts. oh yeah saturday i worked. and sunday just dragged at work. :bolt:

2. lol dude, i did that at best buy one time. they had this big computer screen and me and my buddies are really stoned and so I'm like, 'do they sell bongs here?' and my friends like, 'idk what kinda bong do you want?' and i'm like , 'this one', and i proceed to pull up a shot of a huge 3 foot bong and paste it over the screen. everybody stoped and the place was quiet for like 3 secs and me and my buddies started laughing like crazy and halled ass out of there!

3. for real huh. its fun as shit.