my thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 13, 2006.

1. after i popped those 10 or so lexapro i have only gotten about 8 hours of sleep in total in the past 4 days. been havin spasms constantly especially my jaw. everytime i yawn it shakes. i dont really give a damn. but i have had lots of time on my hands and was just thinkin. here it is.

why everythin that s'posed to be bad make me feel so good?

dont change for someone else especially a ****in girl even your ****in wife. because you might not ****in live with her forever, but you do have to live with your ****in self forever.

be your ****in self cuz in christianity God made u who u are and all that shit so if u like rap, listen to it. u like rock, coo, listen to it. dont let the damn church tell you that you aint suppose to listen to that shit cuz you are who you ****in are.

why the **** does the media ****in lie and skew shit. "above the influence" my ass.

why the **** are people quick to judge one another? "u smoke, u are a baaaaaaaaaad person, u are a loser, i am better than that" **** u ****in stuck up piece of shit i would kill you if i had the balls to kill another human being

what makes you, you? are you your brain?

why the hell are we dying to live when we are just living to die?

what the **** happens after you die?

when the hell does time end? does time have an end?

JUST ****IN THINK

how do you know the universe is all that there is? our universe can be a ****in spec of dust and there can be millions of other shit beyond that we just dont ****in know about

how long will humans exist before another race is created? what will that race be?

why the **** is the system so dumb? wtf is a logarhythm and why the **** do i need to know that shit?

can you actually change who the **** you are? or are you actually being controlled by somethin that you dont ****in know, a ****in being higher than you?

does destiny and all that shit exist?

why do people not believe in ghosts and paranormal experiences? you dont know everything that u cant ****in prove 100%

why the **** are we so self conscious to the point where we change who the **** we are? we are just dying for acceptance that we dont give a **** who we are. **** that, im bein me **** all of you. im black i like every single genre of music. rap, rock, pop, classical, shit i bet i can find a country song i like. why the **** is it not coo for me to like rock? **** YOU

you ****in realize some of us spend way too much time critiscizing others but we dont eve ****in look at ourselves? you realize that shit?

why is it that when you am alive, you dont mean shit to anybody. but if you died right now you would be 1,000X popular, 10,000X popular if you killed yourself, and have people who hated your ****in guts would cry their little bitch ass eyes out?

2. nice rant. Unneccessary editing of the word fuck, but hey to each his own. Everything you said was pretty much on point IMO.
    +rep

3. yeah man the **** got a little annoying .. if your ganna use the f word go for the gold my friend FUCK !

but it was good and it all made sence man + rep:hello::hello:

4. Teen angst eh. J/k.

Life's 10X more difficult when you take it seriously. You won't change anything by worrying about life the universe and everything. There'll still be uncertainty, there'll still be stupidity do what you can by all means but IMO just try to enjoy the ride. Wherever the shit's is going it's going there- no matter how much sleep we loose over it.

EDIT: Read The Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse. Trust me on that one.

5. sry bout the fuck, i usually abuse it when im mad...it was straight from my head i didnt edit anything. and yea i know that i cant change anything by worrying but i just cant help it

but im glad i got feedback other than "wtf?" or "you got problems". i swear some stoners are intellectual

6. yea, that shits all fucked up. human nature though... if we all walked around being perfect there wouldn't be much of a point in living. Just live above the things you described, and be honest to yourself, thats the only thing that really matters.

7. Define perfect

Is being perfect living up to society standards or living the way you always wanted to and acheiving your goals in life?