my thoughts on the marijuana scene as of late. (vent)

Discussion in 'General' started by Minge With Odor, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Too many new breeders who dont know jack shit about what theyre doing.
    Theyll make one cross and put it on a website as a new strain.
    No one knows shit about the history, everyone is making only fem seeds (to please the mindless newbie grower who knows nothing).
    Too many poly-hybrids, too much garbage being misrepresented as sonething it isnt and it is only going to get worse.
    Little kids with a few buckets growing shit strains thinking theyre breeders lol. Throwing shitty pollen on shitty flowers and producing shitty hermaphrodite prone seeds.
    I fucking love that i feel as if ive become an old head on the scene though.
    A lot of things people are saying and doing to be inmovative many of us have already seen take place in 2000 on overgrow.com LMAO.
    You kids with your "loud packs" and "kush" that isnt even kush LMFAO!
    I like to sit back, drench some pop corn in canna butter and laugh because reading posts as of lately is truely a great form of entertainment.

2. Why not try and educate the uneducated?

Why sit back and be all smug about shit

3. Lol you sound like a prick. An ego headed like.. 27-35 year old whose making like 80-130K a year now and thinks he's top shit.

Either way your beefs are with the growing scene which is a much smaller part of the "Marijuana Scene" as a whole. So ya. Greaaaaaat thread guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

4. Are you saying there weren't any noobs on OG forum? Any large online community will have it's pack of noobs. It's the same with car forums, guns forums, computer forums etc etc. The question is, why does it even bother you. Besides, were you not a noob once?

5. I grew some green in the winter under a lamp and called it Wintergreenlamp

And this shits FIRE LOUD KUSH.

Beats any grow you've ever done.

6. Yeah well my dad would beat up your dad!

7. Brosefskie,,,does your dad even lift?

8. I have to agree with the above... You sound like a scorned prick.

Why the hate?

9. Na. Just boulders and mountains

10. Ur moms a noob grower

11. #11 Grow2dab., Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    You can't misrepresent weed man, it represents itself.

The people you're talking about simply haven't experienced better. Or have but assume their clients haven't.

12. There will always be some one more experienced, as well as less. Have to accept it and tone out what we know is false and inform if people are willing to learn. 

13. Congratulations, you have lived longer than me... Different era ... Different age group.

Want a cookie?

Well put.

15. Woah bro, I'm gonna have to try the cannabutter and the popcorn

16. I thought this would be about liberals in the social scene. If you mean online "scene", I agree with you OP. Though the people I know in person that are actually out there doing things in Colorado and Cali don't hang around fuckbois so I've never seen this outside the forums.