my thoughts on the downed chinook helicopter and it's passengers,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Aug 12, 2011.

1. so no-one knows who was on the team that killed osama,,,,if that was even him?:rolleyes:

and why did they use a chinook?

instead of the normal riding 2-4 deep helicopters,?

..to put that whole team on one helicopter,,,to supposedly come into a hot landing zone,,,,was a recipe for disaster,,,,

a chinook,,, the slowest manuvering helicopter the armed forces uses,,,,

and why are we still using ground troops,,,, when 2 jets could have done the job,, without ever being seen by the enemy,,,

WHY ARE WE STILL IN THESE WARS ? our soldiers dying for what? nothing,

and now we are nation building in afganistan,,when our own nation is falling apart,,,,

i believe we have our priorities mixed up,:rolleyes:

we should back out of the middle east and let them muslims kill each other,,, they've been killing each other for centuries,,, does the U.S. government actually think we can change anything over there?

OH I FORGOT,,WE ARE BEING LED BY A COMMUNITY ORGINIZER,,,,im sure he has a plan to ;; orginize;; the middle-east,,,,

after all he himself is a muslim,,,,:cool:

it's a good time to not be in the military<------------:)

2. Must spread rep first...

Fucking right man. The simple way to stop all the killing/dying is to GTFO of there. Enough with the agenda, greed driven wars. (of which I was a part of, or should I say a "pawn" of.)

3. agree with all except obama being a muslim and he wasnt just a community organizer...

4. Barak Hussein Obama...strong christian name :rolleyes::cool:

5. You damned dirty ape. Fuck christians and their religion. You are not entitled to America.

6. 1. Bin Laden died 10 years ago. To justify another false flag attack on US (in the name of Al Qaida revenge for Bin Laden's death) The Feds planned "Operation Geronimo". Since Bin Laden had died already, so they said they dropped the corpse into the sea.

2. There was a copter crashed at the scene. Pakistan news reported all the members in the copter died on field.

Full And Complete Translation Of The Pakistani News Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs&feature=player_embedded
      Bin Laden Raid:   : Operation Was Not Successful - Eye Witness Claims: :      Information Clearing House: ICH

But White House said there was no loss of the Seals team 6. News even reported that Obama had rewarded the Seals team 6. Of course, for security reason, no film of medal awarding and names of heroes were given - no evidence just like no Bin Laden's corpse.

3. After all, if the Pakistan's news was true, then Pentagon has to tell the dead commando's family the truth - that their son couldn't come home alive forever. But "Operation Geronimo" was a "successful operation". So they had to create another "helicopter crash" to justify the Seal's death. Maybe that Chinook shot down in Afghan never happened. Like previous case, there was no evidence. All of the stories were come from the same mouth which had cheated you before. Remember WMD?

7. ^^^^^^^^^ i totally agree,,,,

it's amzing at how stupid the average american is,,,,

just believe what they are to0ld word-for-word,,, as though christ was the anchour of the news,,,,

thiers a agenda.. with each move '' BIG POLITICS'' makes....

for example; wasnt it just a couple months ago... our great leader... MR. OBAMA was sucking face with kaddaffee...????

kneeling on the same prayer rug toghter,, since thier both muslims<-----------:rolleyes:

i aint surprised that he got elected,,,, because i know his ELECTORIAL BASE.... the '' gimmie-society<---------------:devious:

8. I've said it before why would you need that many Navy SEALs on one chopper provided we have a shit load of them?

9. If I'm not mistaken SEALS are never transported on one helicopter.

10. We DON"T have that many of 'em. They are a rare commodity, especially in comparison to the numbers in the rest of the military.