my thoughts on justin bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Lol, I know, I was literally thinking about someone was going to say something about it.
    It's just what came to mind at the time, resorted to using gay in an ignorant way.

2. haha damn man it wont lemme give you any more rep.

damn u always get my references huh?

3. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

My post count? You joined literally the same month as me, and I guarantee you the majority of my posts are better quality than your one liners.

Oh btw...
    Haven't smoked in a couple of days.
    Read all my posts, well thought out lengthened posts.
    You just got butthurt when I said fuck you, I don't know about you but I don't really take fuck you personally, especially on the internet.[/quote]

Well in my experience if someone that is not your friend says fuck you usually is fighting words so idk everyones different..

4. He's just another useless artist, I don't see what's so special about maybe because I could see through all the hype the media perceives him to be. The only reason he's seem to be relevant is pre-teen/teenage girls once they mature the dude will be forgotten in the next years, but I'm not the type of person to care about celebrities or that bullshit the majority seems too.

5. lets all calm down mane.

look at some kittens
    [​IMG]

6. Fighting words? It takes that little to get to you, if someone said fuck you to me, I'd say, "fuck you too"
    If they choose to escalate it, then it'll become fighting terms.

But the internet is a little different bud, this is a thread about Justin Beiber, a "dude fuck you" cannot be that serious.
    Let your butt heal and take it easy.

7. Lol, I'm not "mad" or "hurt" I'm chillin...i thought dirty b was coming a me full of hate and animosity he wasn't so it's chill. Now back to the real matter at hand jb. :wave:

8. my thoughts are that this kid is another aaron carter...this guy WILL fade away

9. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']

haha damn man it wont lemme give you any more rep.

damn u always get my references huh?[/quote]

Hahaha I like movies... A lot.

10. There's more to Bieber than him being annoying and horrible hair cuts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs&feature=related]Alex Jones: The "Justin Biebler" Rant - YouTube[/ame]