my thoughts on justin bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Beiber's dumb anyways. In a few years nobody will know who he is...

2. true dat bro

3. Going to be someone new though.

Always is.

4. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Going to be someone new though.

Always is.[/quote]

Unforutunately...

5. Bieber is gonna be Bieber for a long time I can see that kid paying child support for 10 different kids in 3 different countries because his charm is that good. IMO though his image was shattered a while ago and its only gonna get worse for him unless he starts singing shit that guys like too but I dont see it happening.

6. Yepp.
    Where I live in central texas, mexicans are literally the stereotypical mexicans, even most of the adults.
    Just last week at a carnival, a place where you take your kids, it was stopped by the police because of fighting and gunshots, and on the police scanners they kept hearing about dark suvs with hispanic men carrying guns.

Fuck them

7. Cartel they use Texas more than anywhere else it happens.

8. I never really thought twice about this kid until I saw him on chelsea lately.

I have heard of him and stuff but he really never caught my fancy he was a fad you know, and on top of that a very cheesy one.

But a couple weeks ago I saw him interviewed on chelsea lately I watched cuz I really didn't know much about the kid, but what I saw changed my view on him. He is extremely charming in person or at least during the interview (I kinda thought they just made him look that way for his image) but either way by the end of his interview I felt like i wanted to fuck em?

As for now I really could care less about him I mean he just got lucky. He is easy to market and young (easy to mold). If you look at all the disney pop sensations there are..I can think of at least 2 more look alikes that look slightly different but do the exact same thing. I guess pre-teen girls is where the moneys at haha.

I doubt he is gonna fade into the backround that is if he doesn't pull a britney spears and lose it all. Idk though if I were him I would just be sooooo happy, and I think he is. But I can tell that this fame is getting to him, making him a little to cocky but thats my opinion...rant. :cool:

9. Yeah, makes sense.
    Can't wait to move out of state! Probably more nature out of state as well haha.

10. wait, you a guy or girl?

11. Dude fuck you.
    You have to be charming on camera or in public if you want to keep your fame.
    Half of the shit people say on camera is just a front and bullshit to keep their fame. Actions speak louder than words (wish Obama knew that)

He is just a trending pop star, actually, he's not trending anymore, he is starting to fade already.
    And for the record, being famous instantly makes you cocky.
    Rarely do you see a humble genuinely good person who becomes famous in the media world.

12. I don't care for him, I don't pay attention to any of that shit

13. @ exodus I.m a guy who fancies all sexes

@ dirty b you mad bro..came off a little hostile. And on top of that you basically said everything I did?

14. oh, u a bicycle eh?

15. Yeah two wheels is better than one I always say.

16. No, I said fuck you because you're gay, I don't know who's side your on, GC or JB.
    And no I didn't, read again slower if you have to.

17. calm down mang.

'dis my thread.

follow me rules, which include bein' peacefulz

down here, i'm god. (+rep to anyone who gets the reference)

18. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

No, I said fuck you because you're gay, I don't know who's side your on, GC or JB.
    And no I didn't, read again slower if you have to.[/quote]

W.e dude I said I don't care about the kid either way..so if anything I.m on gc's side (if I have to be on a "side").
    I guess your homophobic and I must say...

I could give 2 fucks deal with it.

And man I don't need to read your post again I already know that you basically just reworded everything I said, maybe you should stop hittin that pipe and take a t-break so your mind can recuperate.

I can tell your new, by your post count. Let me just say trolling/disrespect doesn't make friends.

19. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

No, I said fuck you because you're gay, I don't know who's side your on, GC or JB.
    And no I didn't, read again slower if you have to.[/quote]

Hey now don't hate on us gay folk.[quote name='"Exodus2011"']

calm down mang.

'dis my thread.

follow me rules, which include bein' peacefulz

down here, i'm god. (+rep to anyone who gets the reference)[/quote]

The Matrix: Revolution :)

20. #40 DirtyB, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    My post count? You joined literally the same month as me, and I guarantee you the majority of my posts are better quality than your one liners.

Oh btw...
    Haven't smoked in a couple of days.
    Read all my posts, well thought out lengthened posts.
    You just got butthurt when I said fuck you, I don't know about you but I don't really take fuck you personally, especially on the internet.