My thoughts on Gangs.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Well I realised today after experiencing a nice roll and some good ass Cali bud and some blunts along the way. Anyways mid-peak I heard the song 'Dear Mama by Tupac. The lyrics "Even though they sold drugs, they show a young brother love." It made my mind race, finally understanding songs for their lyrics and not sounds. I thought about it and, why bother gangs?
    I honestly believe that if we were to leave gangs and gang related activity to deal with themselves and only harming eahother and not innocent people then why not? The only reason I can think of resonably would be drugs. Let the gangs kill eachother

2. if it were only that simple... so many innocents have been killed by stray bullets in the cross fire of gangs.

3. Yeah, 'cause when gang bangers are spraying each other with lead there aren't innocent bystanders.:rolleyes:

The message in 2pac's lyrics is that there should be other ways for a young black male growing up fatherless to feel masculine love; not that gangs should be left alone because they provide love to the underprivileged...

4. gangs dont only rob/kill each other.
    alot of the time it's innocent people who "looked at them wrong"
    nah man, no one has to die. not even them.
    I realize alot of shit on ecstasy too, anyone ever watch tv while on e?
    awesome :)

5. (sigh) its just not that simple.

6. The only bad thing about doing that is, they are killing innocents.

7. i say fuck gangs

8. first man wondered alone, then they formed gangs, then tribes, then cities, then countries and soon we will all form as one.

gangs are very primitive in nature and shows our more cavemen instincts. soon they will become outdated and obsolete.
    mindless violence never got anyone anywhere.

9. i'm a fellow 973 btw, what town/city?

anyway it's not as simple as it looks merely because innocents always get caught in the middle and that's when shit goes down. :\

10. The gang life is in a whole different world. To them anytime of the day is a good time to get drunk and blazed then go shooting. And thats why they hit innocent victims more than they hit their targets. They cant aim worth a shit to begin with or correctly even hold a pistol plus they're all fucked up when they do it. Yes they do provide somewhat of security and that family feeling to alot of youth and thats why they join, but the fact remains that their organizations are nothin but murderers, drug dealers, drug addicts, theives, and now they're even gettin into white collar shit

11. Tupac spoke of gangs and the rationalizations behind their illegal actions in his songs, and made a lot of amazing points. but if you listen to his entire body of work he also speaks a lot about how badly the ghetto needs help. so many pointless murders... kids dying. selling drugs is one thing but all these "gangsters" are packing gats and shit for a reason dude. it's not safe, and a lot of horribly unnecessary deaths happen every day.

12. well I didnt really put those thoughts into play when I thought of this lmao, but i live in sussex/hamburg/oburg/franklin area

13. no,it aint

14. yeah, I wish it was that simple.

15. 9 out of 10 on here dont know SHIT about gangs....:rolleyes:

16. I think gaythugdating.com could solve our gang violence problem....

17. haha well I do, I joined a gang when I was 14, I had to take 13 hits to the leg with a baseball bat. I was the youngest member, I was only hanging out with the older guys, I never talked to other people my age when I was like 13, 14 and 15.

18. #18 jaybleezy, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009

Fuck yeah. I'm all 9 out of those 10.

Fuck gangs. Why cant they just call themselves a group of friends, homies, n****s, what ever they wanna call eachother. Gang sounds fuckin WEAK.

"Sup foo, im in a gang wanna join my gang?" LOL

19. until you really talk to gang members or live in the ghetto you won't understand, you can't just say fuck gangs, I say it but it's a love hate relationship, like cigarettes.

20. #20 Invictis, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    lol just cuz u live in cali u think u know shit about gangs homeboy? lots of bloods/crips in houston, moreso bloods from what ive seen, but yeah in general gangs are stupid as fuck, and dont wear red/blue in the wrong area. I dont know that much about cali gangs, i know you got your bloods/crips, but MS13 outnumbers the fuck out of them, i wouldnt fuck with MS13.