Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Thoughts on "Fuck The Police"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pox, May 12, 2009.

1. I can't see why anyone would just hate police officers. Sure, some of them might be dicks, but the majority of them are fine.

What stoners really hate it the personas they put on. They lie, act like tough guys, and always act like they've caught you. It obviously works to scare you, THAT'S why you hate the police so much.

Oh well, just my opinion. :smoking:

2. i agree...why would anyone hate them?

as you get older you realize that cops aren't your enemies but your friends. just be careful with your weed and act like a decent human being and no troubles, mate.

3. There use to be a cop on here that posted regularly, I don't know if he still is though. He seemed like a pretty cool guy, but idk if he was a troll or really a cop.

4. I vape that got banned man^
    dont know why
    (he was the cop)

5. lol cops are your friends. thats some ol after school special type shit..
    i have met a few good upstanding individuals who are policemen,
    but most people become cops for the power that comes along with it.

6. Oh, ok.

7. #7 IglooBuds, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    Round here all the cops are on some kinda power trip,
    They employ specific stopping/interrigating techniques which often requires being loud/intimidating
    Its quite annoying,
    I'm sure theres some nice cops out there just none that I've met in my experience
    (Btw I'm always respectful and polite to cops)

Police don't have to put on this fake persona,
    If they were more respectful and polite they would receive respect back
    Instead they act like bone-heads and harass people to no end.

8. I have meet some really chill cops,unfortunately they are the majority.
    The dick cops are the ones that don't listen to your side of the story and laugh at you.Perfect example, 3 days before decriminalization in MA, i get busted with 3 G's, cops laighs and says"Haha, hey pothead! Dope ain't legal yet, i got you!!" and continued to realize he had no reason to search our car and i couldn't get charged with shit :).

Oh, this is needed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY]YouTube - Fuck The Police - Pineapple Express[/ame]

9. No, dude, fuck the police. Just the idea of having police makes me want to throw up...Man, everything makes me want to throw up...

10. i really doubt that the majority do it for the 'power'. being a cop is a tough job. and i would just like to assure you that busting some punk stoner for a couple of grams is not the highlight of the cop's day; it's more likely a nuissance. so as long as you behave properly and go about your business without bothering others, there should never be any problems.

11. fuck the police. enough said

12. lol, w00t w00t

13. ahahahha i agreed. they fight for something that is really stupid. and in my experince, cops really fuck with u about weed. (in the US atleast) in canada cops are the chillest motherfuckers ever

14. police are your friends, but only if you're white.

15. Di once contemplated being a cop, that dream was lost pretty quickly after a couple arrests and a dirty record

16. that's absolute bullshit, mate.