My thoughts on "dank weed pictures" threads

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeLemenT, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I dunno, it just seems like there are so many of them. In my opinion, what's the point, we've all already seen just about the best of the best, so why does everyone keep posting pics?

I understand you got to show of your bud occasionally, but like 1/4 of the threads on this website are people showing off their shit.

I apologize to the guys out there who post lots of pics of their own buds, I'm not trying to be offensive, I just wanted to voice my thoughts and see if I was alone on this one or not.

so what do you guys think?

2. I like 'em. Gives me a chance to see dank from other areas, and what others are smoking off of. I'm like a little kid at a candy shop around all my friends when I get a new sack... I'm having them all smell and touch and look. hahahaha. just my 2 cents!

3. Eh, they are OK...at best.

I live in Kansas, though. So...it's not like I see really good strains all the time, which makes those threads all the more brutal. I love getting good buds and smoking them, but something about looking at them just sucks kinda.

Love-hate relationship with them for me.

4. I love looking at dank bud. I wish more people would post pics of their DANKKK.

5. because we can

6. Haha yeah, everyone likes looking at nice buds theres a website called cannabis garden that has a weekly section showing some nice buds so there must be some demand for it. (LINK)

7. keep bringin the dank!

8. When you pick up a new sack do you just shove it in your pocket and never look at it? Even though it looks similar to the last one? No...you dont...you look at each one and smell it and drool over it

Same concept.

9. everyone posts their bud shots when they first join this site. then you slowly get over it.

10. i love that shit

but i like it more when people post their bongs and such
    i like seeing what others smoke outta

thats pretty radddd

11. Sounds like jealousy to me :confused_2:

12. yeah it sounds to me like you should stop complaining since you cant even find the right forum to put your thread in. . .

13. i like those threads and i hate those threads. if im dry and i really want to blaze, those threads make me angry. if i have weed or if im high, im very interested in seeing what other people smoke, and if it looks delicious (usually it does), im happy for the OP. but i think there should be 1 thread where people post all their "supercrazydankonehitwonder" bud pictures, probably easier that way

14. Depends, that Lebowski guy has pics that i just want to jerk off to

others have shitty fuzzed out picture of weed, and that just pisses me off

15. hash and bold...
    why do you guys have to hate.

I'm not jealous, I've been sober for a while now to get my life together.
    I made this forum out of pure opinion and I wasn't even being a dick about it.

-rep to bold just for being an asshole

hash, i can at least see where your coming from

16. Its like boobs dude. You love looking at boobs right? Even though they are pretty much the same, you still wanna see em. They come in different sizes, shapes....and...smells...i guess haha