My thoughts on coke

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyrone_C, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Coke is great when your younger, but when time goes by you just get more hooked, on the shit and then your nasal all fucked up. Then you don't snort the shit no more your smoking it. Its not worth it in the end.

2. I have only did coke twice but it was very intense each time. I will never do it again and I am very uncomfortable to be around it. I loved they high more than any other and thats what scared me. I just wanted to do more and more and I figured out right away that this drug could be very dangerous for me. I just like it too much to trust myself to do it.

3. I've never done coke nor have i really been around the "coke scene" but everyone i know that is a regular cocaine user has been quite cool. They seemed no different to me.

4. dude, coke would be fine if it wasnt so cut up all the time.

5. nummies was so much fun for me, i loved the taste of coke. when i got really heavily into coke use i would sometimes get a whole rock and let it dissolve on top of my tongue, man that shit tasted soooo good.. i don't waste my money on coke anymore, haven't touched the shit in over 9 months now and damn proud of it.

the first 10 minutes of my coke high would be amazing, then the next 2 hours would be hell. not worth it IMO, and it took me 2 damn years to figure that out.

6. i love cocain. dont do it often though, have some self control man

7. azgentlemen 'bringin it back
    for the record, i dont like coke or any stimulants

8. Half-pound!?!? C'mon man. You're bullshittin'.

I've never heard of buying it by the pound anyways. An ounce or two, yeah, but after that
    it is quarter ki, half ki etc.

So either he is moving over a quarter ki a day, which is very hard to believe, or your
    crazy enough to believe that he blows over 225 grams a day!?! You would fuckin die!

9. um this thread is 2 years old.

thats said, i love to jake.

gimme gimme

10. Just like anything in life, it should not be abused.

11. Didn't notice that as someone else bumped it up and I don't pay attention to dates. Why does it matter
    how old the thread is anyways?

12. Great read.

I have an addictive personality, shrooms and lsd are as far as I will go, even though I have yet to try either :)

13. coke is my drug of choice

14. sorry but a half pound my fucking ass.................the money im not doubting but if a single person snorted even more than an 8 ball of coke in a day they would have cardiac arrest and die...................unless your snorting straight baking soda.

15. The OP was a good read. Made me introspective about my own cocaine use.

However, I still love it and will probably get a G to my face this friday.