My Third miracle, Can I Be A Saint Now?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cheshire-Cat, May 6, 2014.

1. So blades, I have an amazing announcement to make.

I was off work last night for the first time in a while, so deicded to go out for a few drinks and some food around 4ish with an old best friend.
    wWe will call him LAD, now throughout college and for a couple years after me and LAD would go out and get smashed drinking whatever we could get, smoking as much weed as we could get,
    plus some other unmentionables on a few occasions. So I knew that by that night we would be going out probably already blacked out.

I do remember some details, I remember him picking me up in the taxi, and the first place where got a meal and a few drinks, then we started on a little pub crawl having a few at the next couple places.
    But that's when it gets a bit hazy, i kind of remember walking into a train station and getting a train, somehow ending up in town in a club bathroom rolling a joint, I think back and realise how bad of a decision that was.

The last place I remember being in was some kind of foam party will a lot of loud dubstep, very loud dubstep. I was stood in the middle of this dancefloor with crazy perople going wild and some short, stacked dark haired chick
    stood rubbing her hands through my hair, obviously out of my league, amazingly somehow I actually fully remember what happened for about 30 seconds, it's the clearest memory I have of last night.
    Now I will admit I'd been out the game for a while when it came to picking up random girls. All I'll say is it was over 3 months.. so I kind of lacked in making the close,
    last night i just remember her having her hands in my hair (still no idea why, apparently there were something other than booze and weed going around the place.)
    I had my hands on her ass and I just said in her ear for whatever reason my brain thought 'I'm already pretty fucked up, your already pretty fucked up, lets go back to your place, take what I have left and screw till we sober up'
    don't ask me how but it worked and she fucked as good as she looked, so now naturally I feel pretty damn boss.

Woke up, smoked a joint with her roomies, got home and now I'm off to bed for a couple hours with a giant grin on my face.

2. Congratulations man sounds like you had an awesome time. I blacked out this weekend, kissed some chick who was not the chick I took out, now shes pissed at me. Been a long past couple days... wish my blackout was a good one like yours.

3. Living the dream man!

Hopefully she wants round 2

4. Fuck off with that novel shit bro.

Give me the movie version.

5. #5 Delightfully High, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    [​IMG]

6. perople be crazy!

good for you man  :metal: 

7. Sorry the miracles have to happen after u die and those don't count as miracles, plus I never read it cuz it's a story lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Cool meme bro.

Sorry I'm not cool enough like you to make a "cool meme, bro" meme.

Shit, that might be the next big internet thing! Off to YouTube for some lessons! Gotta be the first to do it

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. maybe she has really low standards  :confused_2:  

lol just kidding man 

Don't be douche, was an awesome story, you missed out mate.

11. Jokes on you I didn't make it :p I googled it  :laughing: . To make a meme for this thread would imply I actually care enough about this thread to take time out of my day to create a meme for it. Which I don't. Also if you have to look up a tutorial on youtube giving you detailed instructions on how to create a meme then you obviously don't belong on the internet :rolleyes: .

12. Al is a cool guy.  :cool:

13. read it n I really wish I didn't, pointless story

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app