My third eye gets really stimulated when im high

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Dmart, Nov 15, 2014.

1. #1 Dmart, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    ok so I had a normal high until like a month ago something changed and now im in this thing called kundalini awakening. You can believe it or not, but i know whats happening. Ever since then my high changed its not the same as it was and when im really stoned my third eye(pineal gland) has tons of pressure on it. Can I fix this and go back. 

and your third eye is your pineal gland and psychedelics stimulate it or something like that

heres an article on cannabis and pineal gland that I found http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/14/cannabis-the-pineal-gland-turn-on-the-third-eye/

and if anyone is interested heres a video you can meditate to (use head phones) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvME_EylPXU

2. What in the fuck are you talking about?

...I hope it's not your penis

3. LOl*
    LOl^

4. #4 Dmart, Nov 15, 2014
    its hard to explain but you know the pineal gland? It produces dmt and psychedelic drugs stimulate it. The pineal gland is your third eye which its located between your eyebrows i believe. anyway when i get high it just feels like tons of pressure and a feeling that moves around on it. idk how to explain...

random thing I found http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/14/cannabis-the-pineal-gland-turn-on-the-third-eye/

5. Sounds like you got some bugs in your brain

6. it sux cuz the pressure gets bad sometimes and wont stop...

7. Really sad just how little people know about the third eye. Bro, I went through the same thing, try meditating when you're high AF, realign your chakra points before you do so (it's super easy). But you say you want to go back? Just drink heaps of Flouridated tap water and watch lots of t.v, that'll shut your gland down ..not sure why your want to though

Sent from Neptune

8. I mean i dont want to go back but i want this pressure to stop! How long until it goes away. Ive been meditating high since about a month ago when everything shifted. 

9. High meditation really opened my heart center up and my third eye followed

10. I always thought my third eye was my asshole. Meh, beats me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. ive been doing that.  when does the pressure stop though

12. I don't mean to be rude but, you wrote this..." its not the same as it was and when im really stoned my third eye(pineal gland) has tons of pressure on it. Can I fix this and go back."... 
       And then you post a video and ask if we'd like to try it ourselves ? Um...no thank you.

13. I think that's your brown eye.

14. i added it later and I put it if anyone was curious about the subject

15. I'm curious about it, thanks for the video :)

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

16. I find it difficult to meditate while high because my heart begins to beat fast and then I have this adrenaline rush but when I do and focus on my 3rd eye after have a bowl of some strong sativa I go on a really psychedelic trip and it's awsome

17. cannabis is one hell of a drug

18. SAME. At first I was like "what the fuck did I just witness" but then when it mentioned pressure in-between your eye brows I could relate, it feels as If I can feel all my sinuses, eyes and pineal gland much more. Also if I'm wearing a bag whilst high, I can feel all the nerves my bag is touching...trippy shit, I like it though

19. Cool op!
    Some people pineal glands are still active in one way or another.
    but the government has effectively destroyed the majority of the populations pineal gland with flouride and other useless chemicals they put in shit for reasons they have no explanation to.
    Convenient...huh

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

20. #20 левша, Nov 15, 2014
    Hm, so there is a name for that intense head feeling on psychedelics!
    Lol you could say cannabis can do it too, but it's not anywhere near strong to make it uncomfortable like copius amounts of unmentionables. Even then, there's still an extremely satisfactory part to it ;)