My theroy on how to not give a fuck, [ Social anxiety, Shyness, Low Self Esteem}

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronz101, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Ok First off, this may not work for you but i am going to tell you how i started to not give a fuck about what people thought about me and i started out begin kinda shy and quiet and then I was that "goofy mother fucker/jokester" and i was loving life and then now i am starting to go back to more of that shy/quiet thinnking about what i look like/ what i say / will others like me type of deal guy.

1. It all started when i starting watching this kids videos on youtube, i am not going to release his username but i will tell you what he was about.
    This kid made youtube video diarys That WERE so fucking funny and they consisted of him telling stories about how he got embaressed or fucked up and the shit he did was jokes EX. Pushing his granmother in the pool, peper spraying a lady at blockbuster etc etc. Pretending he had a girlfriend.

2. So this kid on youtube motivated me to start acting kindaa goofy and funny and everyone would laugh at the goofy ass shit i did.
    Most people are shy because they are afraid of embarrasing themselves or looking like a retard. But if you have the mindset of you wanting to embaress yourself i find that you will stop giving a fuck and even at worse if you do embaress yourself or say something dum as shit you just wont give a fuck and you will go from there.

So what im saying here is basically ive found the only way to break that shyness you will have to go against your mind and actually try to embaress yourself( OF COURSE dont get out of hand here, its to a certain EXTENT.

your body is shy and maybe anxious because you dont wanna feel the feeling of being embareesst or saying something stupid but if you expose yourself willingly to these two things you wont be afraid to feel them and you just wont care anymore.

THoughts, Opinions on this topic im thinking about writing a book cuz im injured right now.

2. i worked with this kid who said pretty much the same thing one day, went from being quiet to super goofy and hyper all the time, then his parents kicked him out he lived out of his car and eventualy got fired. ha ha he was funny as fuck but people just didn't seem to take him too seriously because he really was always embarrasing himself. i know whatt your saying about this though, just keep the "to a certain extent thing in mind.

3. Fucking Daxflame is the man, funny shit funny shit

4. i boosted my self esteem by lifting weights and encouragement from the people i trust not acting goofy

5. Bipolar Disorder is serious business.

6. Oh. I didn't know that the only way to be funny was embarrass yourself.

Oh also. 1 fuckin word.
    XANAX (omnomnomnomomomnomnom)

7. never seen it till you said it..! holy fucking shit dude. this daxflame character..funniest person i have ever seen. and everyone i know say im the funniest person THEY know. So..that means dax flame is the funniest person anyone knows?

8. LOL yes daxflame is the man he changed it for me

9. i learned to not give a shit about what other people say by not giving a shit about what other people say ;)

10. Bro, if you're attempting to be like Daxflame...

You're going to have a hard fucking life.

11. I dont give a fuck.

How did I do?

12. how is daxflame funny?

13. You should pursue the book. I would buy it forsure.

14. If you have a genuine mental condition relating to social anxiety, trust me, it'll clear up as you get older. You just have to be patient. Your idea of not giving a fuck is pretty much on the right track. But here's the other important part of the equation ... the majority of people have some sort of anxiety. And they're mostly focused on themselves and aren't paying any attention to your shyness or whatever nervous tics you might display. So don't worry about what people think, because they're not thinking about YOU. Even though you may get paranoid at times and think they are. They're not.

Everyone is in the same boat, except for over-confident people, and you don't want to go that route either. Just be yourself, unashamedly and if people don't like it fuck them. Anyone who ACTIVELY gets annoyed by you being yourself shouldn't be a part of your life.

The finest people are those who can just go around being themselves. If you can manage that you'll gain confidence over time and you'll be good to go. Fuckin' and chuckin' hoes and earnin' the blang blang.

15. sounds like crap.
    don't go out there embarrassing yourself, instead go out there with confidence.

16. Makizushi hit the nail on the head, basically. It's all about confidence. Don't purposefully make a goof of yourself to cover up you lack of self-confidence. Some people are very perceptive and they will see right through this. This doesn't mean you can't be goofy ... but ... everything in moderation, yes?

17. The truth.