Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Therory on "The Munchies"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BOWL MAN, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I don't know if this has been said before but i think the munchies are a lose lose situation. If you eat a small amount you will not feel completely fulfilled, if you manage to quench your munchies you will undoubtedly feel sick so there is no winning with the munchies. Sorry if this doesn't make sense im pretty blazed right now :D

2. I heard it's your bodies natural response to THC entering your system. Something about carbohydrates bonding to THC molecules to render them inactive. If that's true then eating while high would make you less high.

If I'm wrong then someone please correct me.

3. i heard that THC speeds up your metabolism.. so that would explain why my stomach is growling right now :D