My theory

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Apr 3, 2005.

1. ok so as some of you know I am attending college when im not working, And now that the school year is winding down I have finally figured out my final. well the hypothisis at least here goes:

My Hypothisis is that the human mind knows everything in the universe, but we have limited ourselves to using only 10% of our brains because we are told thats what we can do. So its my thought that the lines can be blurred and increase the intelligence of certain people. I got this theory while I was high and my friends and I were discussing something and I noticed that all of us were using a much larger vocabulary than normal and a better understanding of the whole thing. Right now its just a hypothisis and not even on paper yet. But I want to know what the city thinks. I think there is something to the theory that the mind knows it all, we just choose to supress.

2. Well, I don't know about already knowing it all but I see it as the brain ican comprehend "X" amount but is capable of gaining great comprehension

3. I've had a similar theory. I've felt that when born, and throughout life we know all the secrets of the universe. But as we get older we forget more and more via the pollution of societies. So as a baby we are knowledgable of everything in the universe. Don't believe it, but thought it was an interesting idea.

4. i believe Jung had a similar idea
    something about a 'collective consiousness' where all of humankinds experience over the
    eons was contained.
    something like that anyway
    ive just smoked a fat one and im too stoned to remember now:smoking:

5. i think that the mind is very powerful. maybe even cabaple of telapathy, controlling fire, ect. but that since we use only 10% we cant do anything. i might be wrong, btu you never know.

6. you know what you know you know what you don't know and you don't know what you don't know...

7. maybe if we use all our brain we can flyyyyyyyyyyyy:D