Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My theory on weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Dec 29, 2010.

1. So I was smoking a some bowls and thinking about weed and this thought came to me; what if the effects you get from weed is one of God's emotions? God probably has way more emotions than we do, and this particular emotion (I guess the "high emotion") would be way too much to handle every couple hours ('cept for us stoners -- we're elite :)) so he put it in a plant to be released when we want it to! When we smoke weed, we are having emotions like God!

'Cause it only makes sense that God has a much wider set of emotions and moods, right? And God made bud, right? So....

Makes sense to me anyway...:smoke:

2. I want what your smoking :smoke:

3. Maybe.

But God also gave us Mosquitoes. Then he hid the Deet. But we outsmarted him and found it. This was God's Checkers. He also gave us cancer and hid the cure. So that must be God's Chess. We are the pawns.

I dont really believe this but it has not been disproven. :D

4. All i gotta say is, that's genius......

5. :hello: ;)

6. Russell's teapot would like to have a word with you.

7. fuck god. its the devils lettuce XD