My theory on weed...

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Aug 18, 2010.

1. In my expierience, weed doesn't completly kill the ego, but it definatly numbs it for a while. Like when you get a cavity filled or somthing.

This explains why two people who smoke together constantly are likley to become good friends. and have you ever noticed how during smoking and until after your peak, your just kinda chilled out? I sort of shift everything, the music i really truly like sticks out more, and im just more realistic. i'm just a better person high then i am sober (unfortunatly :/ ), Not in an egotistical way. I'm nice and open minded towards people without sacrificing what i belive in.

like today i vaped a bit on my break at work. i had one more thing to do before i could leave so i got high while still in work mode. while high i thought about how in some ways my job screws me over, but I also thought about other areas where i should be doing things differently. I went back inside, did my thing, and left satisfied that i did my job without pushing myself more then i should. I balanced that shit out.

---

Maybe the paranoia felt while high is from having to supress yourself for certain people; your stoned, numbed-ego self. think cops, parents, ect...

think about it, if everyone was cool with pot, no one would have to hide the fact that their high. to me its no big deal, i dont have to hide anything from anyone, and i never feel paranoid or anxious. I just do me.

Si?

2. I am high right now and this made complete sense. It is like it truly brings out the real you and the realness to the world. You see stuff for what it truly is and maybe the paranoid/anxiousness comes from having to put on a fake mask for the rest of the world to give off the image of a non-high person who has inhibitions and such from becoming the real person, which happens when you smoke. If everyone was high at the same time, I think so many problems could be talked out and solved with no BS.

3. Si mi amigo.

4. Idk if this goes along with what you are saying, but I've been smoking solo a lot recently and it's been revealing things about myself to me. I've been going through a tough part of my life the last year or so, and while baked I've learned about certain things I've been doing wrong, and I think it's also showed me to stay positive that I can improve my situation.

But at first I fought these thoughts, and figured they were just high paranoia. It wasn't until I sat down and actually listened that I realized that they were trying to help me.