My Theory of the Grasscity.com forums users.

Discussion in 'General' started by A Stock Broker, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. let me tell you about myself, i am 24 years old ( yes i am old ahha) Any way, I look at these forums in aw everytime i see how great they are, but theres a few problems, I feel as if 12.5% of users on this forum are underaged, the percentage jumps to around 33% everyday between the ours of 9am-6pm of under aged and have unlegit post. I state this with the hypothisys that many people work between these hours, you can say the timezones are different but still. I love this forum, I dont post much, and always am looking, but i cant tell you how often i see the following
    \"how can I hide weed from my mom\"
    \"how can i smoke inside\"
    \"how can i help my eyes from being red\"
    ect ect

these are forums for people who havebeen around smoking for a while you know. i am just a little tired of the underaged viewer population.

I am calling all underaged viewers to please leave the fourms.

2. I see no problem with underage users (I am 18 really give me a way to prove it with out loosing my identity and i will)

Everybody who smokes started at one point, and that point for a lot of us was before we were 18. Those kids who start need help not getting caught and need help learning the ways of the green, and grass city is definetly a place for something like that.

As long as they say their 18, that keeps grass city out of legal trouble. It shouldn\'t be a requirement to be 18 or older, it should just be a requirement to just say that you are.

3. A.) This will not happen.

B.) Lol

4. I wish the mods would just start deleting threads related to hiding your weed usage from your parents, getting caught by your parents, etc. It gets pretty annoying sometimes.

5. It is true though, unforunately.

6. So, you\'re trying to tell us that as soon as someone turns 18, they immediately move out and thus no longer have to worry about hiding their weed from their parents? As for smoking inside and getting rid of red eyes, it\'s fully possible that they have roommates or neighbors in an apartment who they would prefer remained in the dark about their smoking. You should take the time to go over all the posibilities before drawing a conclsuion.

No, they most certainly are not. We\'re not a bunch of elitist snobs that look down upon new smokers; we fucking help them.

That\'s a hell of an ego you have there.

7. You and what army?? :p

They\'re allowed to browse, and theres no shortage of answers for them if they do that. The rules are that they can\'t register & post. Anyone who disrespects the rules is disrespecting the city and should be shot.

Seriously?

8. there\'s new users of all ages, but i can see where you\'re coming from.

9. These are all true stories. I am perplexeded!

10. MY THEORY OF \'\' GRASSCITY .COM FORUM USERS IS;;;;;

theyre all a bunch of potheads,,,,,,:rolleyes:

11. Clear Eyes would never work for me. I made a thread asking about red eyes, and someone introduced me to Rohto V.

And I\'m even allowed to smoke in my house.

I never would have found out if it wasn\'t for that fateful day. Listen to Blutteufel.

12. I joined here when I was 16, I didn\'t disrespect shit. A lot of the respectful posters around here are the same way, under 18 or joined when they were under 18.

13. Yes, there are going to be underage users here. And there are also going to be users that are in their 20\'s just starting to smoke that have new questions.

\"these are forums for people who havebeen around smoking for a while you know.\"

Where does it say that these forums are for people who have been smoking for a while?? When I started smoking last summer these forums were an awesome resource for me, and I learned a lot from being here. THese forums are great for new smokers to learn more about what they\'re doing. The only section for people who have been smoking a while is seasoned tokers.

While I agree that certain topics and such can get annoying, I don\'t think that blaming age is reasonable. And I do agree that underage users shouldn\'t post here as it just causes problems for the city.

14. You disrespected the rules.

Exactly.

15. true, but there IS a fucking search button.

16. Where does it state that? The only place I see anything that says you should have been smoking for a while is the description of Seasoned Tokers. Really, you\'re dead wrong. This forum is a place for people who smoke. From beginners to experts, \"these are forums for\" any adult who wants to smoke weed and chill on GC. Period.

Some 18+ readers have part-time jobs, leaving them available in the mornings and afternoons. Not everybody works a 5-day, 9-5 job.

Also, many 18+ people do still live with their parents, for financial support and shelter while they are attending school or getting their own lives on track. People who don\'t want to disappoint their parents, of course, would ask for advice on how to hide weed or keep their eyes from getting red.

I am calling you to calm down a little bit. There are definitely a lot of underage users, but you can\'t tell them just by what they post, or if they ask questions having to do with their parents. Or the times that they log on.

17. Hence my usual practice of helping them find said button.:D

18. You disrespected Rule 2 of Article 1 of the Grass City Forum Rules as outlined by the Honorable RMJL.

\"You acknowledge and guarantee that by using this service you have reached the age of 18 years. \"

19. Fuck I did, I said I was 18, as far anyone knew I was 18 at the time.

20. C\'mon guys, lets try and not turn this into a flame war. What was done was done, he\'s probably 18 now so no harm done ;)

To the OP:

First of all, if you are going to make a legitimate claim about your maturity, try and use propper grammar, correct spelling and punctuation.

Second of all, this is the summer time, and if you have been on GC for longer than a month you would notice that this happens EVERY summer.

Third of all, don\'t let the bastards grind you down. There are many good posters on this site (just look at the members above me) who do contribute and aren\'t immature.

In conclusion, don\'t go on a rant about underage/immature users. Report them to the MODS so that the proper actions can be taken :devious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.