my theory of life.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Cannibasity, Dec 31, 2009.

1. i was watching this show on elephants, how they survive, how they multiply and im stoned out my mind, and all i can think of is how the elephant is th trippiest looking creature on earth looks like an alien of some sort look at them. then i began to think alot because when im stoned i usually just space out klike i have the answers to everything. I thought of the first chaptor in the bible genisis Genesis, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
    that person who wrote that got really stoned and just thought it up.

thats his thought of how life was created he got high thats a person who got stoned and wrote it.

in the bible God says to Adem and eve who were all just like animals not to eat from the apple. all these things are metaphors, there is no tree of life in my theory the apple tree is marijuana. god tells Adam and eve who were in the animal world a world of no slavery everyone lives for there own no war no depression no money just life as god meant it to be. now we start smoking pot and expanding our minds we beagan to become more in human. we shave our beard we cover our bodies we become inhuman and then everything just starts to tumble down from there. we were cave men in a word of just survival on its own.. when people began to use our minds by smoking we began to become smarter we then created technology to communicate then came the thought of life from the first book ever written of all time a stoner who took from the tree of life the ability to learn.life goes into a trapped state of mind when you dont smoke you can easily be overcome by media you can eaasily get hypnotised by the effects of other peoples music and talent and then we are in a trance in witch everyone does the same shit. they are billions of people on earth and with a mind no one is above others why are they only a handful of things that can be created. we all wanna be beautifully even go through drastic measures to attain that beauty. cutting your body and attaching substances , or even someone else s part to your just for that beauty

sorry this is a lil long guys i just wanna discus in genisis chaptor 2 vs 5
    these are the generations of the heavens and the earth he says God made the earth and the heavens, And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
    do you honestly think that is what that really means im guessing some misinterpreted it :wave:
    here is mine: in my theory this herb bearing seed is clearly marijuana. the field he is mentioning is really different earth periods before the wrath of god demolishes everything. and every erb of the feild befor it grew for the lord. then god reign upon the earth and there is not a man left on the ground.

chapter 3 vs 6
    you kinda know the story from here. (serpent comes temps eve into eating the aplle in my case cannibus. she figures out the cannibus is good for food and the cannibus with its crystallize colors and trichomes with all its dankness. "and its desire to make one smart" heheh does anyone else know what tree hes talking about :confused: marijuana in my case

"and when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

he goes on in v 17 how because we ate the cannibus we will be cursed with depression all the days of our lives and we wikk smoke or use it forever. sounds a lil mean. but to me this isnt from god this chapter was written by a stoner who used his head his mind and wrote the first chapter the first book ever written the begining of everything. to me this guy who was a stoner is telling his first story on how everything begain because he gained the ability ti have knowledge. its like we were put on earth to smoke for ever and expand our minds, when we dont smoke is when we become hypnoised by society and of all its crazy meterilisticism thats going around i have really strong rasta family members and we always have some very spiritual talks.

does anyone else have a theory of life or can try decode the message behind Genesis chaptor one?

2. does anyone even care?:(

3. woah wtf man trippy

4. It would be great if it were true:D

5. I CAN BE TRU.. WHAT MAKES IT NOT TRU? i dont get it everything in the world was a thought at one point man just believe what man believes. its right there in our faces. everything was interpreted by another man and thuis is my interpretation of what he says