My testimonial to weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyp, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Listen, I know this sounds horrible, but I think I'm addicted to tree. And I like it. I live life paycheck to paycheck, me and my girlfriend toking it up through it all. We were supposed to go on a "fast" to save money and build our tolerance, lol. Well, today's my 21st birthday and just 1 hour ago, I felt like fucking murdering myself. I don't remember the last drink I bought last night. For the past hour, I've just been scrolling, browsing the web, watching Dexter, blazed as fuck, and I feel amazing. Like complete 180.

So yeah, I love tree. So does my girl. We cant afford alot of shit, but I just picked up some Blue Dream from my dealer and I just can't help thinking how much more awesome the world would be if they just tried it. Seriously? I've met so many people against pot it's ridiculous. I understand if you don't like it, but alot of people attack it! Talking about "have you seen the way people drive sober?" kind of shit. Chill the fuck out. I'm in Florida and these teachers are broke as fuck, but I know alotttt of people who love to hit the Zong once or thrice. The revenue would be ridiculous, and the world would be a better place if I could walk down my street and smoke a J on my way to class.

I'm not a bad person. I'm a full time student and I work 29-33 hours a week frying fucking chicken. But we need to stop this petty bullshit and legalize. I was racially profiled the other day at a broken-up party and had like half a gram on me. Scared out of my mind when the cop said "hey don't he look like the guy in the photo?" I booked it after we got out of there...it's just stupid.

But really. We need to legalize. Thanks to anyone that read this.

2. I hate when people say they are addicted to weed because, at least for me, the first thing I think of is physical addiction, which we all know doesn't come with the use of marijuana.

Just say that you want it really badly, don't say you're addicted.

3. I believe you're missing my point. I'm saying that if everyone was addicted, addicted meaning finding that happy medium where you can still live life and achieve goals, all while being blazed the majority of the time, then the world would be a much better place to live in. Just think about it. The world would not be that great if everyone just wanted it really badly, whereas if they NEEDED it, that would imply that they would be working towards their goal of being high 24/7.

ADDICTED. ooga, booga

4. I'm not missing anything. You said, "Listen, I know this sounds horrible, but I think I'm addicted to tree", and I responded with a little skepticism.

Except that's the way it is, whether you like it or not. No one on Earth NEEDS weed, they just want it, hence my first comment.

5. Tell that to the cancer patients who will vomit at the mere sight of a juicy burger unless the THC in their brains says otherwise. There are people who need weed. This morning, I was hungover. I needed weed. That part is simple. I just wish everyone had the same urge that I had this morning. My manager. My parents. My coworkers. Fellow students. Some don't smoke. They will tell you that they don't like it, but really, we know the truth. They NEED IT.

Thank you.

6. Of course cancer patients and those with other debilitating diseases need marijuana, that's common fucking sense. I was clearly talking about the average smoker.

This alone shows me that you have no idea what "need" actually means. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your comment.

7. I have urges to smoke....and? I don't always smoke. I have urges to fuck that fine lady over there but I don't. Not saying it's bad for you to smoke or want to smoke but don't let it get in the way!

8. Being 'addicted' to weed is basically a decision

9. Indeed it is. =D No need to get rude @CSU. Lol. Its all good in the hood.

10. Weak minded doood