my tent is maybe killing!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by indicalover, Mar 23, 2008.

1. i have tryed evrything to stop the yellowing of my leves[all advice given tryed aswell]my tent is a bud box but i think that it is a fake,do you think that could be killing my plants?

2. Pics would be helpful, but there are bs grow boxes, tents, etc. You have to make sure its a credible source. Go look at hightimes and such. Most grow equipment sellers have never even put their products to the test, they "try" and use common sence about growing vegis and such but its totatlly diff from ganja. And when they do test them, its ONLY on vegis and such, you just have to hope for the best and if it dont work, then you can grow your own vegis lol

3. yeh i bet i'llget a great high of them...lol :confused:
    p.s i got it of ebay so i cant check there credability that well!!!!!oh and thee is pics on my other thread [yellow leavs coming all over pics]

4. if you have a budox i dont think it could be that

i have 2 of them and had no problems with them and havent seen any reports of budboxes killing there plants unlike some brand of tents that were being sold in america.

5. did you read that i said that it is a fake?

6. i see you said you thought it was fake,what makes you think that?

budboxes have been available on ebay for a long time and im sure if there was a problem with the materials that are being used (whether they be genuine or copies)could have a negative effect on plantife im sure there would of been a thread about it on 1 of the online canna forums before now.

7. nah it's a bud box but i think it is a fake i got it of ebay.yeh i read something about that.i'll just sell this one on and get one from global hydro[the makers]you can buy a screen that you can build into these tents [for scrog] and also shelves and drying racks.so i am going to try the scrog next time
    p.s welldone on your grow m8 looks good!!!!!!