My ten day vacation to california (long read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrBicMan420, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Alright so for those of you that know and those that don't, on the 16th I went to California to go to my sisters wedding and the U2 concert. The following story is the ten days that happened from the 16th to the 26th. I'll write it in day to day format just for easy following and reading.

16th: Alright so the night before I was up all night cause I had to be at the airport at 4 in the morning. My flight starts boarding at 5:30 and was supposed to leave at 6 but due to navigational system errors we don't leave til 6:30. This was my first time flying.... Get in the air fly for an hour or so land in salt lake. Take off from salt lake an hour late just to turn back around a half hour into the flight due to more errors.... Finally after hours of dealing with airport problems we land in burbank at noon three hours later than planned. From there I spent the day with my family getting my tux for the wedding the next two days. The whole vacation I was staying at my friends apartment. So me and my roommate go to my friend Jordan's place and proceed to get drunk. This is where I run into my friend Crystal Who I've always thought was good looking and such. Me and her start talking only to find out we both liked each other since we first met. I'll post more on Crystal and I in another topic in the love forums.

17th: Wake up slightly hungover and try to find a ride to the wedding rehearsal. Found a ride, got to the rehearsal alright. Found out I had three parts in the ceremony; I had to sit my mother and grandmother, walk my sister down the aisle and be a groomsmen. After the rehearsal me and my roommate went to my friend Shae's house watched some movie and got a ride back to Jordan's from my friend Dustin who was also at Shae's. Got to Jordan's started drinking. When I'm feeling a little buzzed Dustin invites me to his truck to smoke a bowl out of his pipe Broken Dragon. One bowl and an extreme lack of tolerance to the smoke I'm pretty crossed and I go back inside to watch Boondock Saints and take more shots of tequila. Proceeded to have a three or four hour discussion with all my friends on how All Saints Day is going to be. Pass out afterwards.

18th: Day of the wedding, hungover as shit. Wedding lasts half an hour than the reception goes until midnight-ish. My roommate is drunk at the end of it due to the open bar and tab. I didn't drink cause I was driving. Went home to Jordan's got drunk again.

19th: Called up my friend Max got a hold of some cash went to the weed clinic. Picked up 2.5 of Cherry Bomb or something. Smoked half of it out of his bongs and a joint with him and my roommate. Went back to Jordans Drank and passed out.

20th: Nothing to special happened till that night when we went to the strip club, I'm still sick so I just hang out in front of the stage watching the girls dance while everyone else got private dances. Planned to leave at eleven didn't leave till around one one thirty. Got home to find out my iPhone was stolen from Jordan's.... Still haven't found it.

21st: Hung out with Crystal and her baby at Jordan's for the day again. Met her younger brother who tried telling me about his RooR which when described didn't sound anything like a bong let alone a RooR. Got drunk that night.

22nd: Woke up got in the shower, while in the shower more serious stuff happened between me and Crystal, still didn't get any though. Was asked to baby-sit while she went to six flags the next night. I said yes and she loved it. Called Shae. Met up with Shae at around one thirty. Crystals younger brother gave me a pipe Shae named Gremlin. Pictures coming soon. Smoked all day, Got home around midnight, Got drunk again.

23rd: Plans changed, Ended up going to six flags with Crystal instead of baby-sitting. More improvements in our relationship. Got home late passed out.

24th: Spent the day at Jordan's Got two bottles of fortune vodka. Had half a bottle of tequila left. Started drinking, when we started the second bottle my Roommate was pretty hammered I was buzzin, Jordan was kinda buzzin and our buddy Karlo was startin to get a buzz going although thats normal cause he drinks more than almost anyone of my friends. Roommate decided to test our mettle and challenge me saying he can drink more than I can. After that was said two equal double shots were poured and 4 single shots were poured. All of them were the Vodka, one double shot for me and my roommate each, followed by two single shots each. First one to finish them all and not have any spill wins. Karlo put twenty on me Jordan put twenty on my Rooommate. I won, Neil (roommate) decided double or nothing. Same shots were poured but I decided that that wasn't enough to prove I could drink more so I said pour two single shots of tequila as well. Karlo and Jordan almost shit bricks cause they know I don't care for tequila normally. Neil agreed. Shots were poured, Shots were taken. I won again. Neil didn't like that. Jordan decided to end it all by just re-pouring the same shots we just took and just pouring them into one glass then pouring another double shot to take after the big glasses..... Neil is so hammered at this point I said no cause if he drinks anymore we'll be making a trip to the emergency room. Jordan and Karlo agree so those drinks never happen.... Neil ends up puking all over himself about an hour later while me and Crystal are making dinner.... Neil passes out. Few hours later so does everyone else.

25th: The day before me and my roommate head for home was the day of the U2 Concert. Me Neil and my father all meet at the concert hall around 2:00, Concert starts at 7. After wandering around the field of the concert hall we get in line and at about 5:30 get let in to go to our seats. Black eyed peas open for U2, Most of the opening act sucked. About the third to last song black eyed peas play, One of the most famous guitarists came out and joined them on stage. Now before he came out only a few people were standing while the BEP played. When Slash (yes Slash) came on stage all 100,000 people in the stadium started clapping and standing up and jumping around. I have always wanted to hear The opening solo of Sweet Child Of Mine live but I never thought I would. Well, I did and it was totally worth hearing fergie singing..... *shudder* When they finally left at about 8:45 U2 came onstage at 9:00 and played until 11-11:30. By far the best performance and concert I have ever seen. I will never forget seeing my favorite band live. Got home to my parents place around 1:00 A.M. passed out and woke up the next day.

26th: Last day in California, technically I was supposed to leave at around 5 in the morning but plans changed and ended up leaving at about 6 in the afternoon. Just got home today at around 5:30....

There you have it guys. My ten day vacation in California was a blast only real downside was my phone getting stolen. Now I'm off to play Zelda on my N64 that I brought home with me! When I get a chance later I'll post my other topic in the love forum about me and Crystal's story cause its alot longer.

2. Were muse opening for U2?

3. Wow this post took days to actually post... I had no idea it actually had posted lol. And no Muse didn't open for U2 That would've been alot better than who did though (Black Eyed Peas) The only thing decent about them opening was slash came out and played Sweet child of mine. The downside to this was fergie was practially dry humping him on-stage and killing the song.