My teeny tiny Japanese....

Discussion in 'General' started by aec, Aug 3, 2006.

1. stash. What the fuck did you think I was going to say?

[​IMG]

The Black stuff is hash, I know it probably looks like resin in the picture but it's actually some really strong hash my friend hooked me up with. It's really powerful just like two tiny balls of it the diameter of like a pen's ink thing to my head will get me pretty high. Then there are my left over percocets from when I tore ligaments in my ankle I had more but since the guy gave me some hash I gave him some of them. And then the 2 pink panther lsd tabs, definitely what I'm most excited about can't wait to give them a try! On tuesday I was supposed to do them but my dad was sick and stayed home, man I miss living on my own during the school year living with parents is a bust. Got one of them free and then the other cost 3000 yen about 30 dollars in Japan everything costs about twice what it does in the US, but at the same time you're earning alot more money.

2. Badass.

So you live in Japan? That would be awesome having some Japanese influence in the board. A lot of us are unclear about laws there. Maybe you could help?

*edit*Pshh. I just noticed you've been a member for a long time. Haven't seen you post in a while though, so...welcome back...I think.

3. Yeah moved here almost 3 months ago but have been spending like a month to two months here most every summer of my life. Yeah if you have any questions about Japan feel free to ask. Since I moved to Japan I haven't been on to much but just recently got some connections that aren't an incredibly ridiculous price so I've been getting back into it.

4. wow, i really want to see what they are smoking on in japan. get some bud shots up so we can see how the rest of the world it toking!

lucky bastard with those tabs though, im having a hard ass time finding some lsd right now.

5. It's mainly all hash but in two weeks my friends and I are going out to the country side to camp, skate, and chill at the beach and weed is much cheaper out there so I'll pick some up and take pics. I'm thinking I'll save up at least 10000 Yen for weed out there (100$), which is only 1 hour of english teaching with this one student I have. I love being able to make money off of something that is so easy. But school starts in a month so less partying then. Yeah my friend has 90 of those tabs! It's crazy I'm going to help him get rid of some and he'll give me some more.

6. have fun with the acid man, I wish I could get my hands on some of that.

7. may i ask what part are you from/staying?

8. Haha what a fucking mean way to start the day :D

9. When i went to china i smoked there and all we could find was hash and pressed kief =\. Was nice though and really cheap, thank god for 24/7 mcdonalds

10. dude I would love to live in japan! I'm thinking about it in like a couple of years, like going to tokyo or something, tell me, is it easy to get any kinds of drugs there, I mean I know weed is a no no, but like is hash and club drugs easy to get? I really wanna know...

11. I'd say that it's pretty hard to find drugs. The way that I've found all of mine are just through random friends that I've met. Hash you can find in shibuya if you go up to the middle eastern guys and ask usually but that's way to sketchy for me to do. As for Club drugs you might be able to find some just by going clubbing and talking to people but I don't know cause I've just gotten stuff from friends. Sorry I'm not really any help.

The big city of Tokyo.