Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Teacher

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Oct 30, 2007.

1. I had like a page paper due in one of my classes, and I was baked as hell. I ended up writing a paper about smoking marijuana and stuff (it was to convincing paper). I hand it in, and then that night I get so pissed off at myself for doing that, because I knew I would get into shit. I got my paper back today, and this is what it says on it "I am not about to fight with you about marijuana, it sounds like you know the facts. Sometimes the law just isn't right :)" and gave me a check plus for the grade.

How fucking awesome is that? I went from being worried to being glad I did it.

2. Chill teacher, if did that back in school write a paper let alone talk about it some teachers will poke fun at you and shit, its annoying sometimes and its good that u could write a paper bout marijuana in school and not make a big deal bout it wicked.

3. i wrote a college paper about salvia divinorum (because my friend in the class was already writing about weed) i actually stapled a bag of salvia leaf to the paper when i turned it in

i got an A

4. Hahaha, that's hilarious. Too bad salvia is going Schedule I in my state on January 1, 2008.

5. I am not about to fight with you about marijuana, it sounds like you know the facts.

Sometimes the law just isn't right

just had to see it again :D

:smoke:

6. Our teaches sucked, they would tell us before handing out the assignment that we couldn't write about marijuana, totally bogus. Nice job though bro.

7. you got a check plus?

you in middle school or something? ;p

8. could have just been a homework grade.

9. I was only kidding I'm a senior and sometimes still get grades like that, just unusual for like a paper type assignment in my school anyway

10. yo Permatrip, when you got the paper back, was the salvia still attached, or did your teacher take it?

11. hahaha.

"Gimme back my salvia nigah!"

12. haha nice. at least like 5 people i know of wrote about legalization of marijuana in my upper division writing class.:smoking: