Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My teacher was high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabuzz, Mar 26, 2011.

1. So me and my 3 buds was in computer class chillin and we noticed.. our teacher is high! We have a few spanish people (no racism intended) who joke around all class and he usually gets mad at them, he was so nice and happy sitting there laughing at there jokes and everything this time haha. He has this drawer with food in it like little bags of chips, he opened that drawer 10 times in 1 class period, no joke. His eyes was so low and he was responding so SLOW. He actually laughed at us talking about him being high LOL. He was drinking water, I said you got kottonmouth? He laughed.. I then ask 10 minutes later if I can go get some water from the water fountain (right outside of the room) he said, you got kottonmouth? LOL. I love my teachers <3

2. If I was a teacher, I would toke in between every period.

3. Stoned teachers ftw! Maybe he was in a good enough mood to not assign homework either! :hello:

4. you are lucky. i would love to have a teacher like this.

5. Nope, no homework. If he continues coming to class like this.. I think I might ask him if he wants to toke. What do you all think?

6. I had a teach like that back in middle school, he was a science teacher...When we were learning how a dam works for water he had us make a water bong. He had to be the coolest science teacher I ever had, funny as hell dude too.

7. Don't push your luck. No.

8. Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Not really worth the time behind bars considering here in Virginia everything is slow pace when it comes to legalizing marijuana.

9. Idk dude, that's a stretch. Keep in mind he's got a job, and he needs to keep that job. If he got caught with marijuana, let alone high while at school, his whole career would be fucked. No other school would probably hire him and it's hard enough finding a job as it is, in this economy. He sounds like a pretty cool teacher, and if you enjoy being in his class, I wouldn't encourage him to take a risk such as this because if it goes wrong, you won't even be able to be in his class anymore. He'll be replaced by a boring teacher, for sure.

Just keep it at the whole head nod thing and maybe the cottonmouth reference, but even that's a stretch.

10. It's that, and I'm sure your teacher doesn't want to risk his job more than he already is. It's sad, but the consequences for him would be similar as if he had sex with a student.

That's funny as hell though lol/... I once had a teacher who always came to school stoned. Me and my homie found his stash in the backroom in his class before (good couple oz's).... so classic.

11. Where at in va?

I'm a va resident as well, weed is as bad as murder here lol.

12. Your teacher has some balls. :smoke:

13. Teachers can get high because theyve already learned. Students however shouldnt get high if they hope to learn

14. be a lil original bro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0aemJnlyU]YouTube - You suck[/ame]

15. when I was in highschool, there was a teacher that was a big stoner
    he would bring in his guitar and play during class
    one time he said "everyone, look at my chest" and made a superman pose. you could see that his undershirt had a weed leaf on it haha
    and we asked him a "why" question once during a lecture, and he responded with "I dont know, why cant we all just go in the bushes and...(and then made a gesture of smoking a j)" such a funny, cool dude
    another teacher at that school was talking about stress relief during finals. they made them go over different techniques to help with stress with the class. and he added in "smoke marijuana" but no one besides me was paying attention when he said it

16. One of my teachers gets high too. He jokes about it with us because we always say he does and then one day he came in baked off his ass and couldn't stop eating chips. He kept on asking kids for something to drink too. It was fucking hilarious

17. if i was a teacher i would toke during every period, then again inbetween.
    then again when i go home, and when i wake up. and on my trip to the school, and in 0 hour....

18. And then you wouldn't be a teacher anymore :p