my teacher is an asshole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cap'n_Chronic, May 14, 2008.

1. i was makin this sweet ass bong in class and i go to him today to ask him if he fired it and he said he put it in the reclaim bucket which is equal to throwing it away. Later at football practice he sees me and calls me Mr. Bong lmao

I guess he figured it out i'm go talk to him later so he don't tell administration cuz they'll send me back to the dome=youth development academy

anybody ever had this happen to em

2. We can make whatever we want because it's expression of art or something like that

3. So your in high school, play a sport, and risk throwing away your education and the chances of a scholarship by making a shitty bong in ceramics?

Wow.

4. actually ur teacher sounds pretty chill. if i were to make a bong in class, i would be suspended in a second.

5. risks risks risks. pfff:rolleyes:

6. QFT ^^

7. my friend made a gecko out of clay and turned into a bowl i dont think the teacher ever noticed and i was thinking about making a bong but an octopus with batwings sounded more fun

8. Thats kinda stupid. Making a bong in your high school class? I would have gotten ISS or OSS and they would have search my locker and everything I had if I had done that in high school.

9. It must've been a pretty cool teacher if you would openly say that. If not, you're dumb! xD

10. Making a bong? Are you serious? As soon as I would have fired it, they would have charged me for possession of paraphenilia and expelled me. The smart thing is do this shit on your own time and by your own resources.

11. You guys have football practice right now? Maybe that's why my high school team sucked so much...

12. yeah cool teachers just make sure they mysteriously break in the kiln, and don't ever say shit.

if i was an art teacher i'd blaze in my supply closet, so i'd sure as hell not want the faculty catching some stupid kid with a pipe only my room has the equipment to create

13. dude
    you really thought it would
    be okay if you made a bong @ school?
    =(

i don't get it

14. i think you guys are too rough on this kid, i mean why isnt it fine to make a bong?

15. in art class at a public school?
    1. illegal
    2. against school policy
    3. against class policy
    4. just begging for trouble
    5. awesome stoner art teacher gets the wrap for letting it happen

16. no offence bro, but when did it become illegal to make art? thats what it is, and yeah i guess, it isnt a good idea if making one is against your school policy, but as long as the kid doesnt burn out of it in school or around school then what the hell, ya know?

17. ha it's not me that takes offense buddy, it's the state and federal government. i say fuck em

18. If your teacher is an asshole, you're a certified dumbass for attempting to make your shitty little slab and coil bong or whatever in school

19. Yea, when you go to public school you kinda lose all your rights. It doesn't matter it it "art" they will still call it paraphenilia and there is nothing you can say or do about it. I learned this the hard way.

20. My only question is what kind of High School still does Football in Spring? Our season used to start in the summer month leading up to school and ended in Novemeber, just like pretty much every other Football program in the world. I call shenanigans, unless it was intramural, and if it was than that is just lame.