Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Tea Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Harry Hood, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Here's a recipe I tried yesterday that ended up working extremely well:

1 gram Vaped weed
    water
    milk
    butter
    honey
    Tea bags

Gut out a tea bag and place the vaped weed into it and then restaple it. I put about a cup of water with half a cup of 2% milk into a small cooking pot and brought that up to like a medium heat, not enough to boil. I also placed a teaspoon of butter into the mixture. Then I threw in my tea bag with bud in it and some other tea bags of Chai. Add some honey to sweeten it up. I kept it on the heat for about 45 minutes or so. Needless to say, I got lit up for a few hours.

The biggest overriding principle to make this work is to make sure the THC has some type of fat to bind to, so you can use whole milk or heavy cream as well. The more fat the better.