My tax return bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hendy, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Just bought the bong yesterday, and the ash catch/ diffuser today. pretty nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. +rep for spending your tax return

3. nice piece. see payin them taxes was worth it

4. isnt it nice of our government to buy us bongs? :D

5. nice pick up, havent seen a double chambered ash catcher before

6. getting 500 back from the gov. and im gonna do that same thing haha.

7. you chew? skoal ftw.

8. now your stimulating the economy.

9. #10 scryer420, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    awesome, i did the same with my tax return! picked up a PH(x) beaker bottom triple perc with an inline A/C and have been using it daily since i got it.

10. Damn man, that's tight as shit. I'm going to get near $700ish back but I'm banking that shit :rolleyes:

11. sweet bong!

I like the kinds ith the dome at the bottom,

I like them alot more then the modern roors and stuff that are just straight tubes, although I have a G-spot :smoke:

12. skoal is for pussies. :D

nice looking bong, definitely amongst the best ways to spend your tax return...but you are holding it in a most unusual fashion.

13. lol skoal is all i know, most places around here dont sell anything else. but skoal peach, daamn good stuff.

14. Nice bong

I can't wait for my tax return to come, I might buy a QP with other money im gathering together

15. Right on man! Uncle Sam and his guys at the IRS donated nearly a thousand of my state taxes for this beaut..

[​IMG]

Toro worked 8 arm with Jah Free '08.

16. Disclaimer: This thread has officially been JACKED.

That Toro is fucking ILL.

17. Too funny thanks bro. I was going to make a thread for things we bought with returns but found this one first. Rather than make a new thread about the same thing, I just posted up here.

18. do most tax returns come out around this time? i sure hope so

19. man that's nice, i'm buying my next big bong during the summer with my summer job money.