Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My T Break is almost over

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LeToked, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Im about 8 weeks into my T Break and its almost time to smoke again!  Im going to wait another 2-3 weeks minimum before I start.  Essentially for the past 2 years I was never sober (didnt affect my daily life).  I was smoking about an ounce of top shelf a week and lost the ability to even get high.  I was smoking habitually and I didnt like it.  So I decided to quit cold turkey and wait till I was completely clear of THC metabolites before smoking again.  

I finally pissed clean so I know its out of me but I just want to wait a little longer to challenge myself. Im excited to see the real true "high" again.  

If anyone has questions lemme know. quitting wasnt as bad as i thought.  whose done this before?

• Like Like x 8
  2. Congrats and hope you will be on the moon once you do it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. If I don't have it sitting around and don't think about it I can go without easily, report back and share how the high was

• Like Like x 1
  4. going to be smoking for the first time in 7 months soon! Cant wait to see how crazy it is! and congrats man!

5. far out guys your T breaks are really long! I am on a 5 day T break at the moment and its killin me man. I am buying an ounce on friday so i guess another 2 days of break till i can start blazin again! 

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yea dude my 2 hour t breaks almost over

• Like Like x 10
  7. Ya dude I'd make plans to get as much thc in your system within 5 minutes whether that's a fat kief bowl or 10 bowls ripped through the bong or a dab that will be the highest you will be probably ever lol so take advantage. But ya I'm currently in the process of trying to cut back to a little less than once a day from 2 or 3 times a day and my tolerance is so low and I didn't even take a break haha I just started smoking less.

I would suggest smoking a pipe regularly when you start back up rather than a bong. For me I end up packing smaller bowls and taking longer to smoke them so my tolerance doesn't skyrocket as high, but then when I get around my friends bong I get catatonic off the first hit always haha

No, smoke enough to get high then don't overdo it. If you haven't smoked at all in over 10 weeks you should have absolutely no need to do multiple kief bowls to get ripped. You will get ripped out of your mind out of one really good bong hit.

You will rebuild tolerance within a week if you go on all-out THC binges like you did prior to your t-break. Force that tolerance to stay low!!

• Like Like x 4
  9. lol getting too high is uncomfortable 

10. I never smoke out of glass, J's or  blunts only. Just cause I love rolling them hahah

Last night I decided to take one hit off a joint, nothing big or anything since I felt it wasnt "time" yet, and lemme tell you guys this: it was amazing. I felt really good and the high was great.  1 stupid hit! I couldnt believe it, it even lasted for 3+ hours before coming all the way back down. 

I plan to make February the official return of smoking. I will take a blunt to the head by myself and enjoy it. I forgot how it felt to be so relaxed too.  Im a stress junkie. 

11. Congrats man, I'm on a mandated T-break at the moment and have had maybe two hits in the last 2-3 months. I'll most likely give it a couple weeks before I roll another J. 

12. Hats off.

I need a T break and have for a long time, I took a week off since I flew to Alaska and I got super stoned off my first hit back but after that night it was back to normal.

I'm sure T breaks are the greatest things ever if you can commit. Less is more with weed sometimes.

13. the hardest part is all my friends/family still smoke and I am the one who rolls them the blunts/joints hahah.  So a week T Break didnt do much at all?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Had a half blunt two daysago. I couldnt believe how high i was.i was gone. Feelings from not being able to get high to this was insane.

One thing i noticed, my mind was very negative. I was thinking a lot earlier but i felt almost anxiety was arisin afterthe smoke. Was not a fan of that and cant figure where it came from. Kinda ruined my high

• Like Like x 1
  15. I did a year and had a great time. it was refreshing. I now smoke very light and a couple hits works for me.

I quit drinking for good, I was then able to afford cool shit like a full glass blowing studio.

Lots of befits for quitting drinking.

• Like Like x 3
  16. yeah dude I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago because I have a job coming up and I don't know if I need to take a drug test or not so I was just being cautious. honestly the first week is the hardest, especially if you're bored and got nothing to do. I plan on continuing this break for another 2 weeks and buying an O on my Bday, pretty stoked about that so its something to look forward to. plan on getting pretty fucked up!!  

17. soo I didnt end up smoking regularly and I am okay with it. I have had maybe 6 smokes (blunts mainly) since February started. The anxiety and paranoia went away rreal quick after I attempted to control my thoughts (no negative thinking before smoking and during)

Interesting enough though.....My tolerance still feels pretty dam high.  I feel it unlike before when I was smoking heavily, but it is still enjoyable. Gonna stick to loner tokes on hikes for now I guess.  

18. Well lets update this bad boy. Began full daily smoking again end of february, tolerance hit max by mid march.

Nowadays im smoking 4 blunts a dayday plus random joints throughout the day. The high is gone and it has become habitual again.

Lungs are really killin me lately too. I dont think the amount of blunts i have are helping. Time for another T break.

Im just so mad, i was so focusedd on work that i let my tolerance slip right past me again. Constantly smoking all day etc

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sounds like you just have too much free time if you are able to smoke 4 blunts a day on top of random joints. Maybe try to get a few more hours at your job or some sort of hobby that doesn't involve smoking, just to keep you busy.

• Like Like x 1