My T-Break ended..

Discussion in 'General' started by 221010, Nov 16, 2012.

1. So I was on this two month T-Break, oh-so-keen to get straight back in to the bud. Even had a new EQ waiting for me to try out once the T-Break was over. So that happened, and I load up the EQ and do a few bags..

Worst high of my life

It was the most depressing high ever. It made my eyes feel like they had heaps of pressure in them (makes me really uncomfortable) and got me on a really downbuzz and unenjoyable high.

Was honestly the worst high that I can ever remember. It sucked.

Now I'm considering whether marijuana is really for me.. I've wholeheartedly enjoyed it for three years.. But maybe my time has come to give up the herb, at least for a while.. Any thoughts?

2. Sometimes mindset coming into the high can affect the overall high. If you were worried about something, in a bad mood, or just not happy, you'll have an overall not fun high.

Edit: Not true for me, though. I've always had good highs. :confused_2:

3. Thats strange. As im clicking on this thread, i was expecting a "yo im high as ballsss"
    This isnt good news :(

4. Did you intake the amount of herb you usually would have , not on a t-break?
    Maybe you should ease back into smoking by just consuming (I assume you're using a vape) like half a bag or so,(not familiar with non-portable vapes)

When I came back to smoking, I just smoked a bowl and at a very comfortable high.

Just try easing back into it

5. Unpleasant high... Hmmmm... Never had one, so I can't relate.

6. This is the biggest dilemma I've come across today.

I'm sorry, I can't help you, only you can.

7. In know that feel OP!!!

Me to,I'm not sure if herbs or weed is good for me :d once in a while

I can't even fuckin know when I'm really high -.-

Man I think weed fucked me over -.-

8. I guess I can describe it as high levels of anxiety.
    I became very anxious, very self conscious, just.. fuck. unpleasant.

Sucks really, I was so looking forward to ripping a few and watching some television and chilling out.

9. [quote name='"221010"']I guess I can describe it as high levels of anxiety.
    I became very anxious, very self conscious, just.. fuck. unpleasant.

Sucks really, I was so looking forward to ripping a few and watching some television and chilling out.[/quote]

Yea don't you every realize how wasteful it is sometimes?? And thinking people are fucking you over or any anxiety issue?

It's fucking nuts

why I've learned,. don't use weed everyday. Don't smoke large amounts everyday.

10. shouldnt have smoked that much. a bowl would have been enough.

11. Trust me, it wasn't very much.
    It was a few bags of vape, I didn't even need to reload the EQ.

12. Well I have had a similar experience in a public eating place while high.. shivers, nervous etc, panicking... but after that I have had plenty of good highs. what im trying to say is that it was probably just bad luck, and you should try more and see if it happens again. Perhaps try wake n bake, after u are well rest.

13. Smoke less at once :wave:

edit: i suffer from extreme anxiety and it sounds like you just smoked to much after a t break and it overwhelmed you. Slip back into it smoke enough until you feel good then stop there and see fi ti happens again.

14. Only T breaks I've ever had have been at the hands of the state . . . Anytime I've gotten out of jail and reintroduced to my baby girl MJ is like a small slice of green smoky heaven . . .