Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my sweet ass bong.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420dankbuddaa, May 7, 2008.

1. i bought it like a month ago or something and just now decided to take a few pictures to share with everyone so here they are. i named her lucy :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice bong man I'm really feelin' the overall shape and whatnot. The colors aren't totally up with my taste, but sweet none the less, all opinion eh : ) Did you get it at Gorilla? I was thinking about getting one a lot like that from there in the near future. Gonna give you some +rep for a sick bong if I can, have a good one man. :smoke:

3. damn thats ill, looks real confusing lol

4. Awesome looking bong.

5. shit is bangin...im bout to pick one with a diff color scheme than yours

i know a lot people have em but i really dont care ive wanted one for a while

6. zelda..nice

7. zong!? nice!!

8. Wicked piece TC. I love the red one the above poster shows.

9. Im not even gonna lie TC but the dolphin bong needs to go...:p

10. Dolphin piece isn't mine. My roomie bought it for like $65. Nice little piece though.

I seem to prefer the hookah looking bong, even over the zong. Zong used to be in regular rotation, but now it's just used when one of us suggest it (maybe once a week?).

11. ass bongs are bad for you man....do we SERIOUSLY need too bring up jenkem???

12. Thats pretty cool man I really dig it.