Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Sweat Smells Like Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by huzi, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #1 huzi, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    Like seriously. I'm at a [0] right now and my brother walks past and says 'fuck man, you stink of weed'. I then went and smelt my armpits and they smell like some kind of dank - not the actual dank but kind of like the smell it leaves behind when you open up a baggie in your room or something like that. I even asked my sister to smell me and tell me what I smell like and she said I smell like weed too.

I don't recall rubbing my weed on my armpits... so why do you think this is happening? this doesn't seem normal - maybe its the chemicals that make weed smell like it does leaking out through my sweat? Or maybe its the THC that's been stored in my fat cells for the four years I've been smoking being released...?

Also I'm currently on a low carb diet - that may have something to do with why my armpits smell like dank because they (low carb diets / body state of ketosis) apparently change the smell of your sweat and the taste of your saliva. I haven't been exercising lately, but haven't had a bath for 2 days.

Does this happen to any of you guys too?

Btw - the last time I smoked was about 12 hours ago, and I've changed my clothes since then. It's definitely
    my sweat that smells.

2. Try showering.... Just saying. Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I second this suggestion! Thread of the week haha !
    Stank ass

Sent from my LG-P999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fuck that, I kind of enjoy smelling like dank 24/7. meh

5. No I think it's stank. Not dank your nasal passages are so used to the smell you misinterpret it as skunky. Damp and musty maybe but dank naaah

Sent from my LG-P999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. have a wash every couple of weeks you dirty bastard lolo

7. tis dank, tis not stank. normally my sweat smells smelly... but right now people are actually saying my sweat smells like weed - so it can't just be me.

b...but i have a wash twice a week !

8. That's absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 SuperPhreak, Jun 1, 2013
    Hey stinky pete, I shower twice a fuckin' day. 

2 a week,,,, absolutely disgusting.

10. ^ that's quite rude. 2 showers a week is far healthier than 2 a day, that's rather excessive by any standard.
    idk though OP -- be happy it smells of dank instead of stank

11. this thread is making me feel sick

12. That's a waste of water...

13. Naw dude I smell like that too. I also shower twice a day. I'm a laborer and I sweat more than most people naturally and because I am a laborer. You're not the only one 

14. It's called deodorant you should try it.

15. I probably average 2.5 showers a day..

16. I wouldn't mind my sweat smelling like Kush..

17. #17 Storm Crow, Jun 1, 2013
    Excretion of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol in sweat      (full - 2008)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2277330/?tool=pubmed

And yes, there is a test for that....

The Current Status of Sweat Testing for Drugs of Abuse: A review.     (abst – 2012)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23244520  

FYI, if you worry about your sweat tipping off your boss or something, look for fenugreek tea (health food store has it). It will give your sweat a maple syrup-like scent if you drink 2 cups of it a day for about 3 days. It tastes like an unsweet maple syrup, so with a little sweetening, it is quite pleasant! Fenugreek also happens to be very good for you. It help the liver handle aluminum poisoning better and boosts male sex drive.

Fenugreek seeds, a hepatoprotector forage crop against chronic AlCl(3) toxicity http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23363543

Physiological Aspects of Male Libido Enhanced by Standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract and Mineral Formulation.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21312304

Granny

18. Well...that escalated quickly

19. Wow, thanks man! I might switch from coffee to that fenugreek tea for a while.

20. Sometimes i recycle the smoke by farting it out and then inhaling it all over again