Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Sunday in New York City

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mrghozt, Apr 15, 2012.

1. its a BEAUTIFUL day in the city....jus grabbed some buds out the stash and am on my way to central park to blaze and ride bikes with my fiancee....gonna be an amazing day....wish i could bring all of you guys with me, riding through central park is so fucking awesome, ESP while high on some quality ass buds.....anyway heres what we will be smoking (probably all of it lmao....the bud in my hand is the last of the bubblegum kush (amazing) the other pic is the last i have of my mango kush, ive got about 10 grams left....idk how much is pictured, but its what im taking to the park with us...

we vaped a few bags of a gram of purple erckle, and we also have 3 joints and a blunt rolled, and of course, my girl has her lil spoon that we both love.....my day will be amazing, i love Sundays...i love NYC...its time for me to leave this place soon, but i will always love it here....please dont ask me questions on this thread about "how much was that?, how much did it cost?, how did it smoke?"

i just wanted to show u guys some pics, i dont want a whole debate thread lol

take care guys have a great Sunday.....

Attached Files:

2. the first two pics are the same bud...just different lighting....fyi if u care it weighed 2.2 grams...i have a thread about this bud if ur interested...its bubblegum kush, suprisingly good...enjoy

3. theres also many other better pics of my mango on here too lol....just search for my threads if u have any interest...i post budshots and things of the like :)

4. Thought new York was a bitch to smoke in?

5. It's chill if you just ride bikes and smoke joints in the park?

6. yeah its chill....we actually had a picnic earlier...had a bottle of champagne we were drinking, in the open, cop came over, said "u guys from the city?" we said yeah...he said "so u know u cant drink here right?" i said officer i apologize, i didnt realize.....and he cut me off and said "put it in a bag at least man, have a little respect for us PLEASE!!!" and walked off....if you know where to go its chill, theres a ton of lil paths a TON OF LIL paths that u can smoke on, and also, noone gives a fuck, if ur smoking, u may get a nod of apporval, you may get nothing at all....u may get a "smells good" but yea its pretty chill....we tell yall its not chill so you dont come visit :)
    oh and i forgot the OG Kush we are about to burn, ill take some pics of the park also for u guys as you have no idea how big central park is obviously lol.....there are times where the closest cop probably is more than 2-3 miles from u, on foot....so yes, again, its very chill....esp when ur with ur girl man, if i was with 3 of my homeboys, yea itd prob be a BIT different, but when ur with ur girl u look way less suspect in my opinion.....not only that, my father is a cop over in NJ, so i have my "get out of jail free gold card".....
    long story short, its chiller than u think i guess heres the kush...

Attached Files:

7. nah man, i smoke walking around the city all the time.....its chill man it really is....ive smoked everywhere...

my favortie is when im at the bars....ill sneak o ut with a buddy or my homegirl who loves to burn, find someones stoop, prop up on it, roll the blunt (making sure to keep the garbage where it belongs) and smoke it on said stoop as people walk by envious...

people come out of their apts and actually say "excuse me" instead of "can u not smoke fucking weed on my front porch pls"

NYC is the shit once u grow a pair, and realize how big it is, and see the shit ive seen...

ive literally gotten stabbed at 3am after bartending on 42nd street....no cops for 11 minutes....that story is posted here also....prob back in 07 i posted it, good luck finding it lol...

peace guys, im going to go be active now!!! :hello::hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

btw, we are so stoned, we are sitting here on the grass, im on a laptop, shes on her ipad, good times.....FYI certain areas of central park even have WiFi now...it fucking OWNS...

8. Just moved to LA a few months ago from NYC... and I miss the big city!

Cali definitely has some great herbs available, but nothing fucks with the best of NYC. Check my thread whenever you have a minute - you might like some of my stuff!

9. Good thing your white.
    I was watching, just last night, The War on Weed, talking about how they make 50,000 minor (meaning nickel & dime bag arrests, not minor as in age) marijuana arrests every year in NYC. Or maybe it was NY altogether, not sure.
    I say good thing you're white because I think it was 93-94% of the people they arrest are black or latino, 54% black, like 39-40% latino and like 6-7% white.
    They just run up on you, push you into a wall, and then illegally search your pockets, pull your weed out and say "Oh, look what you have in public view (even though the cops are the ones who bring it into public view) and they arrest you. Now even though it is illegal for them to search your pockets, they do it anyway and the courts don't do shit about the illegal search/seizures, except Prosecute.

10. #10 GrimChimney, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    it really is amazing how HUGE central park is. the best is when u see asians fishing in central park (lol alot of people fish there, but i saw an asian dude pulling a bass, and stuffing it in his tackle box to take home!!! ewww. strict catch and release there, plus the fish are toxic, i dont care what anyone says). last year i did shrooms for like my 10th time maybe? got seperated from my cousin and stumbled around the park searching for hours. while in sheer terror. for some reason when i saw a street from a distance i had an idea to hit a payphone and call my cousin (meanwhile i had my cellphone off in my pocket the whole time) for some reason when i got to the street i was expecting to see toronto. and i was in harlem at this point. and im freaking out inside thinking the worlds changed on me. so i get into a phone booth. unlucky for me it didnt have closing doors like in the movies. but when i got in there i started like doing some mathematical ritual with the telephone dial. as i couldnt remember how to work a phone. so i started to think to myself if i enter the right code ill be taken to the place i need to be, wether mentally or physically. i thought G-d was in the booth with me. and for some reason i left my wallet and some of my clothes behind in the phone booth. i decided im gonna go back into the park and go swimming. a few more hours of searching for water i couldnt find i started to sober up and remembered what iu did in the phone, and more importantly what a phone is and what Milans number is. so i start rushing to where i think i was before. came out on the harlem side again, but could not find the booth ever again. found a different phone but now realized i need a quarter buit donated my wallet to G-d. so i started panhandling for a quarter. noone gave me a quarter. i had to go into a store and change 2 nickels one dime and 5 pennies into a quarter. i called milan he was still looking for me in the park and told me he's an hour away . he said hes like a half hour from the car and then another half to get to me. i sit on someones stoop and wait when he shows up hes asking me who brought me this far. i told him i walked it. he couldnt believe me since my clothes and wallet were missing other than my jeans and a tanktop. we drove around looking for that phone to find my wallet to no avail. when were half way back to long island i reach in my pocket pull out my phone turn it on. 36 missed calls from milan and ive got a full charge.and sun is coming up by now,lol fuck im stupid. but i doubt i couldve understood him or told him where i was earlier than i did. who knows tho. sry for the hijack Mista, but i would never make a thread to post this as not a weed story. hope u had a dope ass time today. central park really is one of the most beautiful places in the world. people are always shocked about how big it is,and how many activities there are. ya'll know how many ppl working in the park? just to help u have a good time. just dont go down any of the paths marked " for rape only" after dark,lol im so just kidding. nobody freak.lol.

Bless

-g

11. sounds mad chill, i live not far from the city, on LI, but im not really a NYC guy...

Never chilled in central park though so maybe thats not bad, but im really not a fan of most of the BS.

The food is dank though :bongin:

Enjoy the rest of the night bro, i know i will, smoking dank and watching NCIS and Criminal Minds lol :smoke:

12. I caught a hooker blowing a guy in the park lol.

13. yes they do this all the time. and its very unfair...they ask how old u are and if ur under 18 they will just throw you against the wall...and unfortuanteyl, its mostly blacks/hispanics......mostly in Brooklyn/Bronx/harlem....the cops are awful in these neighborhoods and i wouldnt even ask one for fucking directions...

most of them are cool....esp the older ones that have been around since NYC was really bad, they dont give a shit lol
    and also, thanks you for assuming im white, but im actually cuban/puerto rican decent

14. also this is really calming down now, its not as serious, ive seen the show u are referring to and idk, seemed like a shitty ass film to me idk whatever, its not like that....and dont forget there are over 8 million ppl here....nevermind the 100 of thousands of tourists that come in....50,000 really isnt that many arrests.....

15. ive gotten blown (not by a hooker) in the park, and people saw :hello::hello:

ive also slept there lol...

16. i agree, and of the "8 million stories in the city" atleast fifty k gotta be lived by plain idiots. same here in toronto. i believe even if ur caught smokin out in the open. if the cop sees u were doing it in a respectful way to the cops (like not flaunting it, and actually keeping ur head up looking out for things, and arent blowing smoke in ppls faces, keeping to urself.basically not doing everything u can to get caught like so many. most cops will be cool in my experience.) thoughts on that ghozt? enjoy the rest of the evening. gonna finish watching this belator mma tournament. hope u had a fun night

Bless

-G

17. was a great day....even better today...its actually TOO hot in NYC today...fucking almost 90 degrees...then on friday its gonna be 60 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF lol

18. im out to the fuckin jersey shore today....tiki bar all day...peace outttt

19. "basically not doing everything u can to get caught like so many. most cops will be cool in my experience.) thoughts on that ghozt?"

of course man...i smoke right outside of bars right on the main avenues in NYC (9th 8th 7th 5th madison, etc) and ive had a problem ONE time in 20+ years....and it wasnt a problem, it was my fault, cop was on the corner, i lit it up, tipsy, not really caring as he looked to be crossing the opposite way.....he came up to me and just goes "seriously dude? seriously???? give me a fucking break man....toss that shit into the middle of the street and if i see u try to go grab it i will arrest u"..

tossed it, he left, i went and picked up my half a blunt (didnt smoke nemore as i didnt want to disrespect the cop nemore than i already had) but yeah man ive never had a problem in the city

and its not cuz im WHITE!!! lol whoever said that is kinda silly but whatever...if u met me and had to guess what i was, white would be your last assumption...stop trying to make the cops in NYC seem racist, those are the firemen....lol, no but for real, ever see a black or hispanic NYC fireman??? hell no u havent... lol

20. same exact shit in toronto. its been beautiful mostly, then another day of winter, back to shorts weather the next day. hmmm maybe there is something to this global warming shit. i LOVE nature and animals. but fuck it, if its between me getting to wear my long shorts some chucks and the crispiest white, and a penguin. fuck it, hand me a club. lol jk. but also enjoying the nice vibes im feelin outdoors already this year. think its gonna be a good summer

Bless

-G