My Summerfest Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BJacks85, Jun 29, 2013.

1. #1 BJacks85, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    Alright last night sucks. So anyways, I'm from South Carolina and I'm in Wisconsin visitng family. Most of my family went to a wedding, leaving me and my same-age 18 year old female cousin alone. So, she got us a lot of alcohol and I drank a fair amount before we left for Summerfest (for all you that don't know it's a big concert in Wisconsin).

I'm at Summerfest, and we didn't really know the bands so we saw Cake(awful) and Atmosphere(pretty good). The only good part of the night is that I was grinding with this random chick at the Atmosphere concert and we made out a little bit before she just left. Some guy also bought me a couple $6 beers so I could keep my buzz going. So on my way out to the buses somehow I got into an argument with these two guys and they had this girl between me and them. I'm fairly large at 6'3" 200 and they were pretty small. They kept saying shit and coming toward me and then this fucking bitch would step inbetween us and give me a mouthful and I'm not going to touch a woman. So there's cops and workers overlooking the walkway to the buses and these fuckers start saying that I'm down here threatening women and stuff and I just give the cops and workers this puzzled ??? look.

Finally, a worker put me on an empty bus to seperate me from those guys but I was also seperated from my cousin, alone in a strange state. I didn't know where to get off so I rode the bus a while and ended up meeting these guys. One of them played football at a university around Wisconsin with my other cousin and he was really chill. I got off at a city where my other cousins live, about 45 min drive from where I wanted to go. So with only $20, a dead phone, and some sperries I started my walk down the interstate in desperation. I was trying to walk fast along the shoulder where there are hills and I fell down a couple times and have some scrapes to prove it. I got picked up by the police and they told me I shouldn't walk down the interstate, they take me to a gas station, tell me not to be an asshole to the workers there, and release me without charging me for anything.

So in this gas station I went to the restroom to clean up, and ask the workers if I could charge my phone. My phone is pretty messed up, but it works. Unfortunately the power button was depressed and I couldn't turn it on. They tried to call me a cab but I only had $20 of the $50 fare, so I tried using their phone but the numbers I know by heart are long distance and they wouldn't/couldn't let me use the phone. So the police walk in the gas station again and pick me up, contact my cousin, and she comes and gets me. The thing that pisses me off is that this cop is like, "How old are you? 18? Yeah you shouldn't be fucking drinking. I'm out here baby sitting your ass, drinking is %95 of your problem. You need to fucking grow up."; Even though I was in a shitty situation and I made a mistake. Not like he knows I'm in school for engineering.

So even though I had a run in w some assholes in this state, I still met a cool guy to buy me beer, a cool guy with a baby joint that offered to pack me a bowl for $5, and a cool girl even if she ran off before we did anything.

TLDR: 2 assholes picked a fight w me, a worker seperated me from them and my cousin that I was visitng, I didn't know where to go so I got picked up by the police and returned to my cousin.

Edit: the worker was an asshole because he put me on a bus in a different line going to a different destination. Thus, he caused my shitty night. TIme for rd 2 of summerfest.