My summer journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Maybe I bit off more than I can chew..I mean trim..LOL
    8-15-18 1.jpg 8-15-18 2.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hear the dragon is good

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah Buzzer! I remember you telling me about Reno a while back yes I think they have 15 dispensaries here that opened already because at first they didn’t have dry flower on the Bill or they didn’t pass it. But now they have dry flower. Yes I would never get a card and I know you definitely don’t need one. It’s like that in Delaware where my uncle lives it’s like $45 for 1/8 and if you want to buy an ounce you have to buy 8 1/8’s at $45 a piece lol....And he told me the stuff I have is better than the dispensary‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Hope so because her yield looks puny!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ok Buzzer I sent the email to get the nectar sample

• Like Like x 3
  6. She didnt put much on did she? Did she struggle at all or just a runt strain?

• Like Like x 2
  7. The description says Heavy. She had it easy..nothing happened at all..just a small plant..I have a Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie (see picture above), in her old spot..That little one will out produce the Dragon (she is also coming down within 2 weeks)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ok i just paid it was $29 for the kit. Hear it is good shit. Ty again Buzzer

• Like Like x 3
  9. #1489 Buzzer777, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Hmmm Cost me $23 to Reno..
    The deal is solid..Each quart sells for at least $15 (or more) ..+ there are microbes and PH adjuster too (forgot which, Up I think..LOL)
    Be uber careful with that Bloom Khoas ..
    I don't foliar, but mix it in once per week on watering days..I go 1/2 recommended strength only. That shit puts them into overdrive and they crave Calcium (Use the included Herculean Harvest). If you don't supply enough..they will find it themselves and scavenge their own leaves..

• Like Like x 4
  10. Gotta figure out a way for you to get Liquid Kelp in Calif..If you lived up north..I would meet ya at the border..LOL

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nectar is good shit man. You absolutely have to ph every feed so you need a ph pen if you don’t have one. Nectar has really good customer service too. The beard will answer your emails a help you through any problems or questions. I’ve been using it for about 3 years now. Just ask if you need anything you know were to find me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. So your a nectar user too. I got a free kit and I’ve been using it ever since. My plants love the stuff. Do you do a feed, feed, flush, microbe or compost tea feeding schedule?

• Like Like x 1
  13. #1493 Papa Puff, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Ty yah i have a good pin waterproof. Sweet i may holla at u bud

• Like Like x 2
  14. Oh I can't wait to fire up a new run now. What do you think about with autoflowers or just grow my photos with it

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got some coming. 714 hooked me up. Shit I can go get kelp the beach when I want I'm always out there fishing I'll bring some home next time

• Like Like x 2
  16. I have been playing but only with a few products..Herc. Harvest and Bloom Khaos especially..My kit also had Photosynthesis Plus (Microbes), but I am happy with Mycos from Extreme. I use Canna terra Nutes and will be switching when I am out to Megacrop (got a load of free samples).

I use the Herc. Harvest for everything and got a gallon..next time will get 5 gallons..
    I ordered kelp4less (Gallon- concentrated liquid kelp for under $30) at Kelp4less.com to replace the Nectar Bloom Khaos (Liquid Kelp).. This stuff is the shi*** I also have been using them on the outdoor plants

Shhhh ....Don't tell @Papa Puff about all ingredients of my secret sauce..LMAO

The biggest problem I have with Nectar are the number of add-ons they peddle.
    I like things simple (like me..LOL)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yeah you really only need the base but they sell a bunch of additional stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I see that toys to play with. I doubt i will do any foliar

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. #1499 Buzzer777, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    I never had the luxury of watching plants growing on an hourly basis until now..I am amazed at how fast the water travels right after you dump it in..I mean like 5 ft in a minute or two..That Bloom Khaos forces the plant to suck up everything in sight along with the calcium it now craves..Holy Moley;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. So the sample how many plants can u do start to finish?

• Like Like x 1