My summer journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 18, 2018.

1. We both "learned" by reading and studying..then we communicated our successes and failures to each other ..Makes for fast progress..2 are better than one. Just ask and we will help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. So i moved the girls around somi could get back to the skunk. Man i just cant stop this stuff. Why i thought gorilla might be affected. So i am real close to take them all outside. Worried still too much light. So i guess just spray her and do a bud wash when they are done. Man i really want to take all the girls out that are just starting to flower when the big 3 are done and let the rest finish out there! Clean my room and start a new grow. Im thinking it is a mold. Just doesn't look like pm?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Two issues..If the white stuff rubs off..it's PM..the other looks like a Cal-mag Def which will become more pronounced when flowering..I find Cal-mag problems show up maybe 2 weeks after the deficiency actually occurs (soil grow). Been using a free sample of Nectar of the Gods Herculean Harvest with excellent results. It's liquid bone meal with tons of Calcium available, that can be absorbed immediately, unlike other bone meal products.. I also am trying some Liquid Kelp from Nectar..That shit puts the plants into overdrive and they suck up everything in sight. I will definitely be buying both..Not for yields, but maybe for more flavor and potency. The Herc. Harvest is about $45 per gallon and you use tons of it. If using the Kelp..you need tons of Calcium. available.

I don't want to mess around too much and spoil things, since my grows are meeting expectations; but fun is fun, and like you..I can't stop.;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. But is that pm or mold?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Papa..R Your leaves touching each other where the white stuff is? That will make for PM..I have a ton of air moving in my tent,and have not experienced PM as yet.

• Like Like x 3
  6. IDK..looks like PM..Does it simply rub off ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know i am fix this today some how

• Like Like x 1
  8. I guess I will take the weak plants out of there and give them room to breath and i can treat. Got a little crazy because of the heat

• Like Like x 2
  9. Not with finger. And here is what it looked like last run[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. So I have always known about overcrowding. How do these guys with scrog or sog not have issues? Plus this is the first time im running 50rh average. Normally like 20 lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Man why did i wait so long to get some vape pens. Already cut way down on the flower. Been hacking lately so that will help. I finally realized that im smoking all the flower to get the meds i need. Can only eat so many edibles

• Like Like x 3
  12. I took a Canna butter cube, rubbed it on my sore neck and it really helped..also got me totally fked up..weird body high.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ok i spread them out better. Will keep treating. Can always take the some out when light and heat retreats. Look at how stretched the middle one is lol. Should have known better. Just a crazy summer grow of mine. Should be flushing the gorilla soon so maybe 20 days im thinking. May 30 or so on skunk and crit [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Shit like I'm a Billy bahahaaaaaa

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. hate to tell you..But WE haven't been a Billy in Decades..LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lol i know

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Man that is much better. Air flow and penetration

• Like Like x 2
  18. May she Live Long and prosper..LOL
    Spock+had+a+dirty+mind+just+a+little+dirty_7369db_4239606.gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Yep lol. I took that KO Kush and just put it outside at things been an under producer I can deal with the small skunk and a small bubble gum butt not wasting any power on that shit

• Like Like x 4
  20. I really should have done that when i brought them in! I know better wtf lazy in pain sob

• Like Like x 3