My summer journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Get some alcohol and a water distiller and make RSO. Rosin is very, very, very (and 3 more verys) low return. RSO kills cancer cells and gets you high as fuk on a tiny amount.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have seen small clumps of naners late in flower too..the ones in the bunches are the dangerous ones if they open early from what I hear.
    Banannas.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. U know im going with ur advise. Hard couple of months coming but soon bro

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Shit I'm not too sure I'd buy one without you

• Like Like x 3
  5. Haha i never seen my jounal on top [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Each to their own..no disrespect intended, but The Papa and I both grow more than enough where at least for me a 15-25% return is more than enough. I have Everclear on hand, but only use it for make decarbing more efficient when I make butter. RSO kills cancer cells or inhibits them in SOME cases..NOT ALL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. giphy.gif

• Like Like x 3
  8. Yeah, try to get as many as you can if you see them coming on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Snipped these as I saw them early (6th week).
    Fking Blueberry..Figures!:(
    naners.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  10. The seeds i have found are buried deep in buds and 3 to 4 a plant. Everthing i have grown back were females so far

• Like Like x 3
  11. #1311 Schplakken, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Some is good when fighting cancer and the sickness that chemo and radiation cause. It helps with so many other problems too like epilepsy, Parkinsons, Huntingtons, fibromyalgia and countless other maladies. One of my patients has found a dramatic decrease in fibromyalgia pain and another 90% decrease in migraines by eating my rso. Neither one of them are stoners and the extreme high is hard on them but the relief is worth it and the uncomfortable high gets less and less over a few weeks use. Nothing is 100% effective, but some rso that works better than a daily handful of pills, with all of their side effects and exorbitant, ludicrous cost, and with better results is a good thing. My friend with fibro was spending $3k per month on 4 different meds that made her a vegetable. Now she has money and is able to think straight without the physical ravages of toxic chemical pills. I would have been skeptical if I hadn't seen the results for myself. My uncle who has partial paralysis from a neck injury is finally getting some relief without taking a handful of opiates every day and all the constipation and pain and mental cloudiness that causes. He just started taking the caps I made about 2 weeks ago and is able to walk more easily and feels more awake. The proof is in the pudding! Getting high is easy, helping people who suffer is a choice I've made. Wanna get high? Here, smoke some of this shit! Wanna try something different than what the pill man prescribes? Here, eat some of this shit! It's made from the same buds! Haa!

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Could probably make RSO with some Cannatonic or something @Schplakken and maybe the high would be less intense because more cbd?

Also, Papa, good looking plants. Those nanners atop Buzz's bud there make me cringe tho :(

• Like Like x 4
  13. I tried to get that free sample said they cant send it to ur house only to a hydro store lol well we dont have one here at all so guess its a no go...was this the same for u guys?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  14. Yes, But when I posted it on another forum The Mammoth P folks said to email them for arrangements.

I told them I almost didn't get my sample because most hydro stores have no idea who we are and either keep the sample, or give it away to someone else..Bad idea for us, just so they can find new potential customers. My Hydro guy is a very small shop and said that anything coming in by mail is automatically assumed to be for the store itself..

BTW..IMO..way over priced! Photosynthesis Plus and/or Mykos are my choice for microbes. Nothing stinks like Mammoth P..LOL

• Like Like x 4
  15. Yes that's how they are doing it

• Like Like x 3
  16. Well I grow with Mykos and i use pk booster. So i really dont think I can improve yields without training differently. I have the right amount of light now. So we shall see. This will be my first crop totally flower under the hortilux bulbs. But i have been getting big dense buds for a while

• Like Like x 6
  17. With Mycos alone (microbe wise)..My pots are so full of roots..it is hard for the water to penetrate!:)

• Like Like x 7
  18. Ok so boys and girls i need some imput. So i have had a little issue with pm since last grow. I think i totally killed it on the skunk that had it. So i taped the top to the stick like a week ago. I dont see praying like the rest of the crew is? So look at whole plant and tell me if u think she is not happy? So one other thing I have the second Gorilla growing that I never gave it the mammoth p and most of the plant got screwed up outside but I have like three colas coming off of it and they are Frosty as hell and they are 2 week behind this one. So the skunk I treated like 3 times and still saw it was kind of coming back on the bottom so I remembering one of the guys at the hydros saying that shit give it a bottle of the Green Cleaner that you use right into the roots let it drink it so I did that to the skunk and it's been great ever since so thinking I need to do it to this gorilla?? 20180809_072208.jpeg 20180809_072151.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  19. I bet

• Like Like x 2
  20. Sorry i had to attach photos. My uploads are failing. They will fix it im sure

• Like Like x 2