My summer journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I duct my a/c directly into tent or room so it's blasting right on lights and plants. Temp is so important it's crazy. My FOLUX SOLUTION LED room got over watered on purpose before my trip 5 days and they were so sad looking I'll post soon trying to have them bounce back

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hey there @bignugs420 just a little help u out idea for you next time you go on a business trip or vacation where you'll be gone for a few days from your babies.
    All u got to do is take some kind of container that holds water and put a piece of rope in it depending on the diameter of the Rope is how much water it's going to feed to your plant it may take you a little bit of experimenting to find out how big diameter size rope you want to use but what I'm saying is that you can put one then to that rope in the water and one end of the rope in your plant pot and it will work water from the container to your pot and depending on the diameter of the Rope is how much water it's going to move to your girls... if that makes sense.. it's called wicking.
    just my two cents and a little bit of help to help you out for those long trips

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Yea I didn't think 4.5 days was gonna do this much damage. Bc I water every 3 anyway but look and I over watered right before I left, but I am confident she will releaf her self she was only flipped on June 10[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Mmmm ouch... Sorry dude.
    They didnt like that.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hopefully they will releaf them selves
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Man, this makes me nervous to leave town for a few days. I’ve been married to this run and they are looking like my best crop yet.

I’ve Been testing out my drip system along with a shop vac system on a timer 10 minutes after each feed for 2 minutes to remove the runoff from my gutter. Looks like I can get 2.5 days on a 5 gallon bucket. Should get 3 days if I can find a 7 gallons n bucket for the shop vac. And the drip system has been working flawlessly the entire run so, fingers crossed when I leave for Pittsburgh Wednesday. Going to see Greta Van Fleet!!!

• Like Like x 6
  7. I can go for four days inside. But married to outdoors lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  8. Reminds me time to feed. Not going to give the one gorilla or n soul i just brought in! mammoth. Experiment 1 with 1 without. Skunk and critical getting it too. Save the other bottle for next run autos Brooklyn blue and 3 bears. With my new lights i should do well

• Like Like x 5
  9. I just checked on those ones that got fucked up during my trip and they look better just in 24 hrs. They were flipped on June 10. So still time for them to re leaf I hope. At Least they look a little better than they did

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nice 110 today and 60 rh FUCK

• Like Like x 4
  11. Really mad at u. Should rebound np

• Like Like x 4
  12. Good deal

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yea I am just praying they still have something for a yield, my Goliath room looks great and I did the same with it 6 plants 3 flipped June 5 and 3 on June 10[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  14. Good call papa! Can’t wait to see the difference between the ones that are using it and not using it. I’ve been using mammoth P on my current run and they are definitely some of the biggest plants I’ve ever had. And they are autos.
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  15. Very nice Senor Nugs!! What u running for nutes and light?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Well this is the best setup I've ever had and I'll be shocked if I get really really big nugs because I have been getting big nugs and dense. I guess I'm going to try running this Mega crop now that I got it maybe just a couple of plants to start with nice to know I always have my foxfarm to fall back on got that stuff dialed

• Like Like x 5
  17. They are looking ok there. What got going

• Like Like x 3
  18. Woke up with only my hortilux on. I guess generic 315 got jealous. Just waht i need

• Like Like x 4
  19. Here we go (my summer breeding project)..This is a clone of the WW Mom (top) and the resulting cross of WW x Cackleberry feminized (bottom). Loving this pollen chucking stuff..

2nd shot of the baby alone.
    The difference in the leaf color is amazing..not like either parent so far..

7-14-18.JPG 7-14-18 1.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Looking so pretty. See what they look like as adults

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2