My summer journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ty TFBrudda
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tell you what Papa Puff you ought to try that chocolate mint OG that shit their and make some fine-ass oil or wax it's good as a flower too but it's so strong and heavy euphoric it's a straight- up numbs you

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. #303 Buzzer777, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Press is due in on thurs..
    I sent you a funny link again
    Smoking 4.20 Grams For 4/20!!!!!!!
    As far as getting rid of the nutes during flushing..pinch off a fan leaf and taste the juice..if it is bitter..you need more flushing..I keep FloraKleen on hand to speed things up sometimes..Now I have a GDP 6th gen clone that is yellowing all by itself..while the ones before did not!! Go figure..

I find that when I add FloraKleen (or the like), I see yellowing within 48hrs,

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ok humm. I tried to watch vid buffers

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hmmm..not here..to bad..they call this guy "The Slab Dab Guy"..LMAO

• Like Like x 2
  6. Okay so my winter run a few of my friends are saying doesn't have the smell. I kind of knew that but everything else is there they said potency taste. They help me test these friends. So I had it down to three things one was the one was the week of 35 degree nights had something to do with. Some of the smoke didn't turn out very good turn kind of black I make edibles out of it. My second thought was because I dry out very quickly here due to the low humidity in this area. I have been trying to slow down the drying process but it's very difficult. The third thing is maybe I'm pushing the weed too long before I harvest I don't see huge amounts of Amber when I harvest or any red tips. So maybe I can eliminate the slow drying because my rqs critical that did not grow during the 35 degree weather has the smell even after jarred. So my Royal Queen sour d that I might have pulled a little on the early side we shall see if it keeps it smell. It's not the end of the world of the biggest deal but just the one to accomplish that also the only thing that I don't get sometimes.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Flavor comes from what they eat Ed bat guano all the different kinds of poop you can feed them it's going to give them all that flavor man ECW coffee grounds t I mean real tea and stuff those all add flavors the egg all that flavor producers man molasses brown sugar you want flavor you got to feed them flavor

Sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 4
  8. Nice Job

• Like Like x 3
  9. No smell is a good thing. I would love a kick ass strain with no smell.

lhttps://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387325/

• Like Like x 3
  10. Or the way I like my women

• Like Like x 5
  11. Alive?

lhttps://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387325/

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Let me think about that

• Like Like x 3
  13. *pulls up a comfy chair* Hi y'all!! I'm subbed Papa!!

• Like Like x 4
  14. Got 2 plants hardened off and outside..Sprayed them down with Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew, and the deck light stays on to keep them from going into flower right now..Also put up a cheapo sun screen 30% block to try and protect them.
    1x Bonza mystery fem and 1x my own Cackleberry clone (great strain from Greenpoint Seeds Colorado..Cherry Deisel x Stardawg.) Smoking some right now..nice stuff..LOL

Wow..Dulytech has raised the price of the Rosin press I ordered from my $389 to $450!!! (I also got them to throw in $20 worth of bags). I always thought the prices of presses would come down, but not the case and they seem to sell whatever they make..

Good thing mine will be here tomorrow upload_2018-5-9_3-33-31.gif .

.Will keep you advised. The other press I looked at was a NY Rosin press for 650..10 tons but the site is all messed up as is their return to stock estimate..Nice press but the company appears to be another flake imo.

• Like Like x 6
  15. So i bought the rosin press buz?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Good morning or evening i guess depending where u are at lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. @Papa Puff
    Good Morning..(RENO I am..LOL)
    You bought a press? Which one?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Buzz
    I would ask slinky
    She does that drive by likes and likes them all at the same time she is reading them
    I bet that is the case

• Like Like x 3
  19. Oh well I tried I guess he has me on ignore
    Have a nice Day

• Like Like x 3
  20. Late again @Papa Puff
    Breakfast of Champions..LOL
    Banana Nut loaf.JPG

• Like Like x 2