My summer journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 18, 2018.

1. So I soaked 1 Northern Soul and 1 RQS Gorilla. Should pop 4/20. Starting slow due to finishing rqs critical sour d and amnesia. I am 100% fox guy. This will be outdoor only grow. No lights at all! I've had my light off for a month! I flower outside in the Cali desert! Planted in a equal mix of FFOF happy frog and perlite. I am at 13+ hours of light. Generally they will grow all summer and I will have to juggle the wind and heat up to 120°. My Rh is always 20% or less. Once in a while we get monsoonal storms that will bring humidity. I always use Mykos when I plant. I planted in 15 gal pots so I can move if needed. I also bake my water outside for 2 days min. Here are photos of my rqs that I'm finishing to spice up my post!!
    Happy Nappy 420 my Farmers and Professors!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 18
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. luck with the new grow 'Papa' ( but i dont think you need luck ) love pictures of weed grown outdoors ...mac,,

• Like Like x 6
  3. Hey Puff!
    All subbed up and no where to go
    Happy Growing...

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  4. Pullin' up a lawn chair

• Like Like x 8
  5. Grabbing my popcorn. :popcorn:

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 5
  6. You must have some cool neighbors. =) I'm a former SoCal desert rat.

You do know you posted this in indoor growing right? .. j/k.

Nice looking ladies. I often think that in the future, maybe 10 years from now, when people aren't such a-holes about cannabis since by that time it would have been legal for a while, the whole indoor grow thing will die off in warm sunny areas. It doesn't make much sense to pay for light when there is a superior free version right outside. Lights seem like a waste of electricity.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. with all that lovely green herb 'Papa' grows and smokes its a wonder he can post any thing in the right thread lol:smiley-rolling-joint::vaping::jump:,,,,enjoy your grow 'Papa' ..mac..

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. All my friends are in this thread, but I did think of that after.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Hiya neighbor. (I'm in the north)..
    Those block walls are a dead giveaway..not to mention what I see in the background..;) LOL

• Like Like x 5
  10. I've lived here for 30 years kind of a celebrity in the neighborhood neighbors are all cool with it. So funny they'll be walking down the street damn I could smell that s*** all the way down the end of the block. A lot of the 80 year old plus people are starting to see the benefits of weed for Sleep pain. Yeah my yard doesn't really set up good for growing butt not ready to move yet

• Like Like x 10
  11. So I planted perfect timing 50mph winds are suppose to stop tomorrow. Should see heads popping out after it quits

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 Papa Puff, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    It's so funny if I go up to the club or out to dinner in town I've got to bring cookies with me little old ladies are all over me, I can't sleep

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. I left there long ago, and have been in the north for 30+yrs myself..got to big for me (hated those walls too) so I moved here..now "here" is too big too,,LOL

• Like Like x 4
  14. if i was there'Papa' i'd be all over ya as well ...got a cookie mate ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. We get them too..Lat year they blew down my 6 foot redwood fence..good thing for insurance..
    We get them too..Last year they blew down my 6 foot redwood fence:eek::eek2::eek:..Good thing for insurance..

• Like Like x 4
  16. No cookies for you @mactheman and no cookies and creme either....ROFLMAO!!
    10-9-17.JPG cookies and creme.JPG Cookie 1.gif

• Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. #18 Buzzer777, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Coming right over..I always wanted a food taster too (NO, I am not Trump..LOL)..maybe I will leave a crumb or THREE..LMAO
    drone2.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Lol

• Like Like x 4
  19. Weeeeeeee[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1