My Suicide

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PJV575, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven\'t been part of this forum for long, but I have decided to commit suicide (I believe) and I posted this on a forum that I am regularly a part of. I just thought I\'d let all of you know. If you would like to read the thread at the other website then you may do so by following this link: http://www.capricorngraphics.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5787

\"Well, yesterday I was ignored all day. Didn\'t do anything.

So, after a couple more things happening this morning, I have decided to change my mind:

Yes, that\'s right. I have decided to kill myself, I believe.

I am going to use my S&W .22 LR 8.5\" (I believe) training pistol.

That\'s my last blunt from my ounce I got a week ago. I figured I\'d light up in my room, what does it matter because I\'ll be dead. Hell, maybe the blunt will save my life. It might.

So, I have left a Word document explaing to my parents all of this and how they can log onto this site and explain to you what happened. I may video tape it, but even if I do I\'ll doubt you will get to see it.

Well, bye.\"

2. :eek:...

Don\'t, do, it.

3. u have aim?

4. I thought about suicide once. I thought about it harder. I was in your situation. you must think about it harder-
    I\'m not going to type a long message in hopes that you get it before it\'s done, but there are hotlines you can call...

5. PLease don\'t do it man. If you have a moment IM ME- I420G

6. EDIT: Permanent solution to a temporary problem... my bad. That was probably the worst anti suicide advice I\'ve ever given.

Sell the gun and a couple other things and buy a plane ticket for India (or something similar) and just go experience life from a different angle.

22\'s aren\'t the way to go, anyway.

7. wtf this is crazy and i really hope you dont do it and if you do please dont videotape it that would be terrible for your family and friends to see

8. Not cool man. you need to think about how this will effect the people in your life.

9. A vacation to a different culture really resets you, thats good advice. Even the Bahamas would do. Check out Costa or something. Maybe japan if you\'re into that.

10. Job 38:11

11. Completely agreed. It sounds irresponsible, but if you have money in back-storage, like a bank and shit, I\'d take that and go explore a different country. It\'s really true how visiting a foreign nation can completely change your point of view on what\'s important in life.

I\'ve been all over, but the biggest culture shock would DEFINITELY be India.

Rethink this man. Totally not worth it.

12. You are going to kill yourself.. and then everyone who hurt you and made you feel the way you feel now will win.

What good is this doing man? For all you know tomorrow you could win the lottery and have and life happily until a ripe old age.

You have your whole life ahead of you :)

13. Think about it man, you really don\'t want to do this. Life can be BRUTAL sometimes but you can always pull yourself through.

DON\'T DO IT. :(

14. You said you can make it temperarly, atleast check out other parts of the world before you decide to do anything like that. Atleast make a gnarly to-do list and go out feeling content, maybe that will make you appriciate life. I\'d put money on it that a vaction would be a lifesaver.

Try shrooms.

15. Please see this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/178375-gc-blade-helpline.html

There are Blades from the City that will be more than happy to try to help you. Their help doesn\'t replace professional help but it\'s help from fellow stoners so that must mean something. Get in touch with some of them. They\'ll listen to you and try to help you sort things out.

16. first off please dont do it....and second i dont think you should use a .22....they lack stopping power...that has the potental to just hurt you really really really badly and not kill you...only make you brain damaged and i think that would suck a whole lot more.....but either way spark that blunt and chill out.........theres no reason to killl youself

17. Visit at least one country on every continent before you punch your card. You were afforded the opportunity to experience life when you could have been a nonexistent nothing in nowhereland. Instead, you\'re on this planet filled with brilliance and magic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its all out there just waiting for you to experience it. You owe it to yourself.

18. wow dude it\'s really not worth it at all. i know i\'m just someone on the internet you\'ve never met in real life, but believe me, committing suicide isn\'t for the better.

GC doesn\'t need to go through the death of a fellow member, it\'s happened once before and it was terrible. don\'t go through with it..

19. Went through one already, actually. Shakemytrees R.I.P.

20. yeah i know, i just now read my post and noticed i should edit it.

i hope you make the right decision PVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.