Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my stuff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, Apr 2, 2009.

1. the weed i get is dark green or light green and it sometimes has orange hairs ... does this meen its defo not shwag or dirt or any shit stuff sorry no pics

2. check out the bud quality thread.

3. I agree with the girl above me, check the bud quality thread at the top of the forum. Everyone seems to miss the stickies.

But, if it has orange hairs, it isn't schwag or anything. It's at least regs. That's fine.

4. ok ythanks man

5. that means it's alright stuff.. it's definitely not shwag.

make sure you check the smell.. usually the more potent the more it smells. You can post a picture here, too... to have further analysis....LOL

t the sticky up there is like a field guide. you can look and compare your weed with those pictures.. good luck

(>.<)