My Stuff

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Radioactive, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Hey all. I'm new around here and decided to upload a quick pick of my stuff. I'm not really sure of brand names or anything like that. The small bong I use the most because it's quick and easy. I got it at a smoke shop in downtown Halifax. The hookah I got at a small middle eastern grocery store. It was really cheap but It's super smooth. It takes a bit more effort to use and I usually put the bowl from the bong on it and use a lighter since I can't really get it to work with the normal bowl and charcoal. I might try some shisha in it one of these days. Also got a nice little grinder and a Zippo. Gotta love those Zippos altho I don't recommend using one with a bong :p

What do ya think?

Attached Files:

2. It's a good start! But take my advice... DON'T put any tree in that HOOKAH! Don't do it.

3. Weed + Hookah is a massive waste of weed.

Why is your grinder twice the value of your bong :)?

4. i hope that bong just looks really small

5. Yeah I did notice that when I tried it the first time that it doesn't really work very well. When I put the bong's bowl on it and use a lighter it actually works just fine. The grinder wasn't expensive at all actually. I used to have a really nice big bong but my GF dropped it :p

It is pretty small but it's not too bad. I might invest in a bigger one again, one of these days.

6. The size of your bong is fine, i have one about that size and its a pretty awesome bong! better than a lot of the bigger ones i've smoked. :smoke: zippos are nice if your outside, but you should just get a bic for smoking!

7. Yeah the bong works great for it's size. I someimes throw some chopped ice in it which is cool. It's made of really thick glass so it's almost unbreakable. We've dropped it a bunch of times and it's still mint condition.

8. cool stuff, get yoruself some flavored molasses to go with that hookah when ur smoking a bowl.