Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MY STORY

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rocamax, May 30, 2016.

1. I have a traumatic brain injury and was on 16 different medications every day. My son who just graduated introduced me again to cannabis. He is a very intelligent young man and very knowledgeable about marijuana for being so young. From the first time smoked I could Tell and definitely feel the difference. All my disabilities seemed less stressful not only that I could concentrate on what was needed by me to start trying to fix the problem. It all progressively started to get better when I started using marijuana and got off my prescriptions. Any help or comments what be helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm glad cannabis is giving you some relief. I have not had a TBI, but in 2005 suffered a major depressive episode so bad I feared I had a stroke. I was diagnosed with some early dementia at that time and my IQ tested at 100. I was a total mess and couldn't take care of anything but my most personal, daily needs. It was 10 years before I handled my own finances again. I was not using cannabis at the time, but now realize it could have allayed some of my symptoms. The anxiety and depression were crushing. All of a sudden I couldn't remember words and could hardly speak- I know you understand. I was never able to go back to work. I still take one med for memory and some psych meds, but am much better now. I wish I could help. I have watched TV shows on TBI and realize they are devastating injuries. You may look fine, but can be severely disabled. Rocamax, I wish you the best of luck in your journey. I'm glad cannabis is helping.